Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Message From The Lord To The Saints On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message From The Lord To The Saints On Earth (489 Views)

Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church / Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation / Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From The Lord To The Saints On Earth by highyo: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
MESSAGE FROM THE LORD TO THE SAINTS ON EARTH

Three months ago I was in a revelation from the Lord . The earth was in darkness that hardly will you see people or houses....when I look at the first heaven it was dark too ....instead of light in the daylight
At this moment I was saying let there be light ....let there be light ....as the same prayer continues I hear a thundering and heavy shaking in the heaven after a while the FACE OF GOD APPEARED IN A SMALL PORTION OF THE ENTIRE SKY...AND SPOKE FOR SOME TIME...I HEARED WAS HE SAID BUT DID NOT UNDERSTAND...IT WAS NOT ENGLISH OR YORUBA.....OR ANY LANGUAGE OF THIS WORLD
I waited for understanding or interpretation for weeks then months nothing comes up until I withdrew myself TOTALY.......to be in his presence
THESE ARE HIS MESSAGES FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION.......THOSE WHO STILL HAVE EARS TO HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING TO THE CHURCH

1 The host of darkness have taking over the earth in a deeper level to pollute the earth before the rapture
2 the church has been corrupted and many saints have compromised
3 many pastor are helping the kingdom of darkness some of them know ...while some did not know
4 Satan knew that his time of reign on earth is short so he is standing by waiting to take over the earth....THEY ARE NOW ON RAMPAGE
5 most nations leaders are working for Antichrist spirit already therefore policy and laws will be made to make people sin more
6 the only space that has light was where the face of God appear....please seek the face of God more before taking descision there are false spirit in the first and second heaven with false visions and dream to deceive anyone on earth.
7 any time you want to make enqury from the Lord point to the heavens and speak in tongues...bind the forces that can pollute your revelation and dreams

MESSAGE FOR FACEBOOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA USERS
POWERS IN FIRE MONITORING ......I was shown a fiery power with the head of a beast surrounded by flames with a terrible eyes monitoring all that is going on facebook......

POWERS CASTING SPELL ON PICTURES......there are powers casting spell on people pictures...please know why you are on social media and don't dress in a way the spell will manifest in your life.

CANNOT PRAY BUT LOVE POSTING PICTURES OF CHILDREN......am sorry for those who can not pray but but love showing off on Facebook ...please pray for your children and family

LOOKING FOR HUSBAND OR WIFE......if the purpose of being in facebook is to get husband or wife you are going to be trapped.....because there are satanic agents who will show you visions that will convince you...am not saying God can not connect you in social media but becareful and pray

CALLED BUT LOVE MONEY....the Lord asked me to warn those who came to facebook or any of the social media for the purpose of making money by sell books, display account number....beware else illuminati agents will buy your calling by putting money in the account you display

GLORY STOLEN AND DESTINY CAGGED......some powers are also here to steal glory and cage people ..please live holy life and pray

POSTING SEXY PICTURE TO OPPOSITE SEX.....those posting Seductive pictures are half man half demons if you watch their pictures they will possess your mind

Inconclusion be holy more...pray more...fast more our time is shorter than you think....every profession and field has been compromised.....JESUS IS LORD

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ON THIS MESSAGE
IN BOX ME OR CALL +2348180732373 or GO TO
https://www.facebook.com/michael.bamgboluwaga OR
phdministry@gmail.com or mykebmg@yahoo.com
DO YOU WANT SUNDAY MESSAGES FROM PHD MINISTRIES
GO TO https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXeU1vhNRVq1iRvT44D8v6A
IF YOU ARE A GENUINE CHRISTIAN, DONT REMOVE THESE links when you share or copy to whatapp or Facebook don't be a stumbling block to those who want to ask me questions. — with

Re: Message From The Lord To The Saints On Earth by TOSIN116: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Front page materials

Instead of those stupid junks coming from romance section. angry
Re: Message From The Lord To The Saints On Earth by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Of course we will not remove the links. It is very important that you 'ministry' be promoted so that you attract a bigger crowd. And the tithe of will also increase.

By the way, Did that good lord happen to tell you how short is his short or better put how long is this short time he keeps on saying for about 2000 years?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire And False Prophecy / False Word Of Knowledge / Stop Religiosity Tithe Is Not For You / DC Comics Set To Release Comic About The ‘second Coming’ Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.