Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

“last Night SARS Had Guns To My Head” – Illbliss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “last Night SARS Had Guns To My Head” – Illbliss (226 Views)

Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / SARS Had Guns To My Head – Illbliss Reports Ordeal / Last Night SARS Had Guns To My Head- Rapper Ill Bliss Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“last Night SARS Had Guns To My Head” – Illbliss by oluwafemme129(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Illbliss took to Twitter early Tuesday morning to announce that him and his manager were accosted by SARS officials who made them lie on the floor, with guns to their heads while they searched them for drugs.

Last night SARS had guns to my head! Lying on the coal tar next to my manager/ what the fk is going on? Searching us for tramadol and…..

(1) (Reply)

Talented Boyz Comedy / See Akin Alabi’s Opinion About Seeking Revenge When One Is Offended By Others / I Didn’t Sacrifice My Career For P-square – Jude Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.