Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Learning The Art Of Storytelling - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learning The Art Of Storytelling (252 Views)

Distance Learning: The Importance Of Internet To Working Class Students / The Art Of Balancing - 15 Unbelievable Pictures / Traditional Learning Versus Online Learning: The Educational Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning The Art Of Storytelling by netozii(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
WHO IS A STORYTELLER?

When Alice came into my room with tears in her eyes, I was battling with an assignment. To her, it did not matter how busy I was, the most important thing was her case - and unfortunately for me, she has elected me the judge.

'Come and tell me what's wrong,' I obliged her.

Dramatically, she plodded towards me and in mumbles, tabled her complaint.
She was playing with her toys in the bedroom. And because no one else was inside the room, she enjoyed the liberty of choosing her playground - and she chose the bed. Then, her elder sister intruded with an excuse that she wanted to sleep on her playground. This broke Alice's three-year-old heart and she approached me for intervention.

To Alice, she was complaining. However, the only way she could relay her heartbreaks was through words; therefore, she told me the Story of what happened inside the room. The 3-year-old Alice was a Storyteller

THE TERM 'STORYTELLERS'
Everyone can tell a story. In fact, humans are Storytelling Machines. Every man - through his word, actions or attitude - tells a story. Nevertheless, there are some men and women among us that manipulate words in an enticing manner. These men and women have the gift of making the words appealing to....
https://ajambele.com/Africa/the-art-of-storytelling/

#Ajambele

(1) (Reply)

Home Tutoring Services In Lagos / Which Of These Universities Is The Best University In Nigeria Right Now? / With $1 (N250) Get An Original Post You Cannot Find In Any Website On Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.