Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Michael Jackson - not guilty - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Michael Jackson - not guilty (1559 Views)

2pac Or Michael Jackson: Who Would You Want Back Alive? / Michael Jackson "signs" New Record Deal - Worth 250 Million Dolapos! / " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson - not guilty by IAH(f): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2005
Michael Jackson has just been discharged and acquitted of all 10-count charges. (Abi how do the lawyers say it?) Hurray!!!!! I'm happy! grin grin
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by Seun(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2005
Related Topic: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not.

Congratulations, Michael. Now if you were actually guilty of some of those charges, please desist from them from this day henceforth. Nobody gains anything from your being in jail.

I was able to listen to the live broadcast of this verdict on Silverbird TV.
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by obong(m): 2:53am On Jun 14, 2005
I was so glad to hear the news. At least he cant start eating again
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by Allenpowered(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2005
we all knew he was getting out one way or the other...u don see super star go prison( i know talk of 2pac and tyson sha!)
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by bolasho(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2005
I have said it before, even if he is guilty of the charges I know he will not go to jail, he will not be able to stand it.
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by Hndholder(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2005
IAH:

Michael Jackson has just been discharged and acquitted of all 10-count charges. (Abi how do the lawyers say it?) Hurray!!!!! I'm happy! grin grin

Tell Mukaila Jackson to come home to mother Africa to come and marry. So many Lagos girls will sleep with him free of charge . He should stop sleeping with 13 years old boys. He should not worry about his noise once he has dollars.
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by niyyie(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2005
HND Holder:

Tell Mukaila Jackson to come home to mether Africa land to come and marry. So many Lagos girls will sleep with him free of charge . He should stop sleeping with 13 years old boys.

grin Some dudes can be really really funny. Thanks for the humour all the same.
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by Hndholder(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2005
if clearing his name was a battle, recovering from the ordeal he has faced over the past 18 months will be the biggest challenge of his life.
niyyie:

HND Holder link=topic=465.msg5436#msg5436 date=1118745380:

Tell Mukaila Jackson to come home to mether Africa land to come and marry. So many Lagos girls will sleep with him free of charge . He should stop sleeping with 13 years old boys.

grin Some dudes can be really really funny. Thanks for the humour all the same.
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by demmy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2005
Mukaila Jackson! grin I think he'll like that.
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by whizkid(f): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2005
Michael 'Wacko' Jackson is not guilty, so the jury says. Well lucky him, he doesn't look like he can survive even a day in prison. I wonder what is really wrong with him, he looks frail. I just hope he has learn't his lesson, NO more 'loving' to sleep in bed with teenage boys. Looking forward to him releasing another hit as it has always been he case with him, know what I mean, all his songs has something to do with experience he has had at one time. Hail the king of pop!
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by IAH(f): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2005
But I don't think he really did it. I think some people are just trying to bring him down.
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by slimprisi(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2005
Since the early 1990s, Santa Barbara, Calif., cops and prosecutors have viewed Michael Jackson not as Peter Pan, but as the wolf in "Little Red Riding Hood" (only this time he likes boys). Two kids have come forward before to accuse Jackson of molesting them, taken multimillion-dollar settlements from the star, and then refused to cooperate. Now the state has blown its chances of nailing him on charges of molesting a third boy, who said that two years ago, when he was 13, Jackson fondled him four or five times. Maybe the jury acquitted Jackson on all counts because the cops got it wrong. Or maybe the problem is that any family crazy enough to get intimately entangled with Jackson—and intimate the relationships are, sex or no sex—is too crazy to be believed, at least beyond a reasonable doubt.

Two different narratives emerged from the Jackson trial. The prosecution's story was that Jackson finds vulnerable families, often headed by single mothers, with whom he enters into an implicit bargain: Give me your son to sleep with (and handle), and I'll buy you a Cartier bracelet, take you to the Caribbean, and (in one instance) put you on my payroll. In the defense's version, the gold-digging families seek out Jackson, and the bargain is an innocent one: Michael embraces your family as his own, which, no big deal, means letting your son share a bed with him. "I'm your daddy," Jackson wrote to the boy accusing him in a note read at the trial. "I'm very happy to be your daddy. Blanket, Prince Michael Jr., and Paris are your brothers and sister. Love, your daddy." This characterization of Jackson as playful father to a rotating series of Lost Boys wasn't entirely implausible, as my colleague Seth Stevenson has argued. It was also what defense lawyers had to work with, given that Jackson had talked about sharing his bed with young boys in the 2003 documentary Living With Michael Jackson that rekindled the interest of Santa Barbara police and social workers.

Juries are often willing to cut kids slack when they testify about being sexually abused. Jackson's accuser, now 15, wasn't great on the stand. On cross-examination, he couldn't remember when exactly the alleged fondlings took place. But he performed better in his initial interview with police investigators, a video of which the prosecution played at the close of the trial. In the video's most compelling moment, he asked the cops not to tell his mother what had happened, undermining the defense team's claim that she'd put him up to making false allegations and then coached him.

Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by razor(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2005
MJ is lucky to be aquitted, but he should be careful cos those that want to see him go to jail haven't given up.
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by Pinky(f): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2005
IAH:

But I don't think he really did it. I think some people are just trying to bring him down.
that thing called MJ is guilty to the teeth ... no one's interested in bringing him down if he's not guilty.. he did those things... if he was sent to prison today, he would have died next week. he's looking so frail.. let's hope he releases an album on time about his ordeal.. that guy is something esle.... he will have many thins to think of for the rest of his life
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by IAH(f): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2005
Pinky:

that thing called MJ is guilty to the teeth ...

Justice Pinky! rolleyes
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by obong(m): 3:59am On Jun 15, 2005
Pinky:

IAH link=topic=465.msg5483#msg5483 date=1118755804:

that thing called MJ is guilty to the teeth ... no one's interested in bringing him down if he's not guilty.. he did those things... if he was sent to prison today, he would have died next week. he's looking so frail.. let's hope he releases an album on time about his ordeal.. that guy is something esle.... he will have many thins to think of for the rest of his life

The guy was not guilt, abeg. The boy was lying and everyone saw through it
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by legs(f): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2005
my own issue is with the mom; if you know this guy has an alleged history of paedophilia why on earth did you send your kid to his place for a 'sleepover'?
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by chawkee(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2005
I think Jackson is weird, and I think he is childish, but I truly beleive that people have been trying to get money from him under false pretences. I hope that they lose any cvil suit they bring.
Charl.
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by hotangel2(f): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2005
MJ should thank people like me. I prayed for him (yeah right!). But anyways I am happy for him, so many people wanted him in jail. BUt God didn't. He should watch his ass, cos people are watching it.
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by Z4M4eva(f): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2005
I knew the guy wasn't guilty, I just think he should be cautious with the kind of people he hangs around with
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by Rhodalyn(f): 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2006
i'm glad he wasnt guilty
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by Oracle(m): 12:40am On Jul 10, 2006
As his fan, im happy he's free
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by diddy4(m): 1:07am On Jul 10, 2006
the dude wudnt have survived jail at all. he wud have been dead. im happy for him though
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by MeGaStReEt: 12:18am On Jan 17, 2011
diddy4:

the dude wudnt have survived jail at all. he wud have been dead. im happy for him though

Its good he is stil alive
Re: Michael Jackson - not guilty by Mobinga: 3:15am On Jan 17, 2011
shocked grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Afrobeat? / Best Track On Eli - Ice Prince / Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.