Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,762 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC (1187 Views)

Ex-FIRS Boss Nami Approved ₦11bn Payments After His Exit - TheCable / Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe / Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by Donbuzzman007: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki hurriedly announced his defection from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Tuesday evening because he was about to be expelled from the party, it has been revealed.

It was gathered that an emergency meeting of the National Executive Council (NEC) of the APC had been convened and scheduled for Wednesday morning in Abuja where a decision would be reached to expel the former Kwara State Governor from the party.

It was gathered Saraki got the wind of the meeting and quickly announced his defection from the APC ruling party to avoid the sledge hammer.

Some of the members of the NEC have started arriving the national secretariat of the party ahead of emergency meeting.

Earlier on Tuesday, a youth coalition of the party had staged a protest at the secretariat calling for the expulsion of Saraki from the party.

Saraki had been accused of anti-party activities after many of his loyalists, including Kwara State Governor Abdulfatai Ahmed and over 15 senators, announced their resignation from the APC last week.

Spotted at the secretariat was the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, who reacted to Saraki’s defection by saying the Senate President is entitled to his political opinion and that his exit from the party would not affect the re-election chances of President Muhammadu Buhari.

https://www.urbanmusic.co/revealed-saraki-rushed-his-exit-announcement-to-avoid-expulsion-by-apc/

Re: REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by dlondonbadboy: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
SARAKI is giving zombies sleepless nights....

Long live the king...

5 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saraki took a bold step. Though, not in support for any political party but it is cool he did port to his reborn party.
APC have done more harm than the others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by yipata: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Of course we know, I wonder why they didn't wanna embarrass him out of APC just that buhari won't allow that. Thank God the #bastard of the family has gone, I can't wait for them to impeach him. And what's dogara still doing in APC. These APC leaders are too gentle and slow for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by FarahAideed: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lies ..nobody wants to be associated with a party that kills it's citizens and supports terrorism

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by bedspread: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
APC represents LIES, FALSEHOOD, FORGERY and BLOODSHED

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by chinjo(m): 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
This Saraki is a cat with 9 lives. He has insiders in all circles that is why he is always ahead of Buhari. He is a very good chese player.

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by ozento: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
I love this
Re: REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by FYB(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin
Saraki in his Rickety car, waving Tinubu and Buhari

we go see for 2019 election

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by tomakint: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ugly and ill-scripted news, I don't even understand why people think APC is a threat to Saraki as a person. Why would a Saraki hurriedly resign from APC when from all intents and purpose, he is in charge of his own I can bet it that he is already on another smart move that will jolt APC and Buhari ,.,..,.,

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
At last, most politicians care for only their share of the national cake.

See youths ...

Re: REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by iykofias(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bullshit theory, they had all the time in the world to boot him out, but they didn't, they can't. His defection is 100℅ on him, so buhari and his miyetti Allah terroristic party should swerve on soft landing their satanic ass.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by citizenY(m): 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
chinjo:
This Saraki is a cat with 9 lives. He has insiders in all circles that is why he is always ahead of Buhari. He is a very good chese player.

Saraki has dribbled himself out of the game. All the odds,were against him. He had been governor and Senate president and the next level, the presidency is, apparently ,not vacant.

Going back to his vomit, PDP, will not give him that too. Not with the seven or more contestants there.

HE WILL NOW BECOME A PROFESSIONAL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, like Atiku.. .Hecis now in the same group with Ladoja,Falae ,Akala,Kalu,At ik u...It in e rant sales men/ politicians.

Those,in the re formed,APC remain as the Ha us a say, A ram with a dog's tail. Neither here nor there. Their pre variation will take them nowhere. It is the,same thing as having no party as they cannot run as independent candidates.

Its unfortunate that they are being led by a,"head less chicken" in the name of Buns Galadima.

My Opinion.
Re: REVEALED: Saraki Rushed His Exit Announcement To Avoid Expulsion By APC by citizenY(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2018
tomakint:
Ugly and ill-scripted news, I don't even understand why people think APC is a threat to Saraki as a person. Why would a Saraki hurriedly resign from APC when from all intents and purpose, he is in charge of his own I can bet it that he is already on another smart move that will jolt APC and Buhari ,.,..,.,

Which cat will he bring out of the bag? Independent candidacy? He cannot leg is late that with the composition of this Senate and within the time frame remaining inn his tenure.

The chips are down unless you can convince me.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Programming/coding Bootcamp In Ibadan / Nigeria May Not Survive If Buhari Loses At The Polls - Festus Kenyamo / PMB Monster Projects. Low Income And Middle Income Housing NATIONWIDE. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.