Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,431 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Huddah Monroe Explains Why She Stopped Placing So Much Value On Her Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe Explains Why She Stopped Placing So Much Value On Her Cars (382 Views)

Mummy Wa Opens Up On Why She Stopped Playing Mr Macaroni’s Onscreen Wife / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe Explains Why She Stopped Placing So Much Value On Her Cars by made4naija(f): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Former Big Brother Africa housemate, Huddah Monroe has explained why she now shows off her cars and material possession less on Instagram while also revealing what her focus is now on.

The Kenyan socialite said her values used to be on her cars, hence she showed it off a lot so strangers would applaud her. But she's changed and her focus is now on leaving a legacy.

Read what she said

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/huddah-monroe-explains-why-she-stopped-placing-so-much-value-on-her-cars/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe Explains Why She Stopped Placing So Much Value On Her Cars by made4naija(f): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

See Alibaba's Response To A Nairalanders Question On Comedians / Fan Covers Up Toke Makinwa’s Nude Photo With Ankara Fabric And Snickers (photo) / I Didn't Sing My Song, Feature Davido, To Gain Publicity - X-lyte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.