Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS (8197 Views)

Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All Bombs / Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All Bombs Who Are You Calling Dictator ? / Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All Bombs.(why We Should Vote For Buhari) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Aboki99(m): 6:57am On Aug 01, 2018
If only the Ipob miscreants would be gifted with the brain & intellect to read, understand and assimilate this message, Nigeria will be the better for it! But alas, hate, hatred and sentiment have beclouded their sense of proper reasoning! The bible describes them thus: "seeing they see not, hearing they hear not and neither do they understand!" The Quran describes them as thummun, buqumum, umyun, fahum LA yarjiuun!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by nazablossom(f): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2018
All I know is that Buhari is the lesser devil to compare with Obasanjo. But Buhari administration is not something to write home about either.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by dnawah(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2018
i beg make una ask am how much was a bag of rice then and dollar.
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by sanandreas(m): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Amitez:
Festus Keyamo is pained because GEJ is Ijaw and he is Urhobo. The same tribal hatred killing Nigers-Deltans, rather supporting Aboki instead.

Please Keyamo, if you like this is available for your use.

We urhobos don't behave like this. I think he has istekiri father.
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by surgical: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Racoon:
It is pathetic that former men of astute & repute of Festus Keyamo, Prof.Sagey, Femi Falana have reduced themselves to men of seared & bought conscience in the satanic APC government.
That's because everyone has a price,it's just that their prices has been paid, simple.
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by theemy(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2018
People should know that nepotism will cost any politician the presidency as much as corruption we can substitute one for the other

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by onatisi(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2018
FreddyKruger:
Festus Keyamo is a HYBRID ZOMBIE! EOD!!!
if buhari is booted out and another person becomes the president and employs keyamo , he will come back and crucify buhari with all these issues he is saying now.
men like kayamo have no ideology and they will only follow the dictates of those who pays their bills . it is a good thing that nigerians are beginning to identify these set of people .

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Ridbaay: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2018
kalu61:
Nonsense ranting. The transfer window is just opening
bro, everything above are they true

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Ridbaay: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2018
Amitez:
Festus Keyamo is pained because GEJ is Ijaw and he is Urhobo. The same tribal hatred killing Nigers-Deltans, rather supporting Aboki instead.

Please Keyamo, if you like this is available for your use.
mtcheww see premise
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Butterflyleo: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Ridbaay:

They are all true
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Ridbaay: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2018
gists:

TKO
The issue of herdsmen and farmer killing will die a natural death after 2019 election - whether Buhari wins or not. By that time there won't be any political gain again because if Buhari wins, he can't contest 2023 election - so not point in continuing cheap blackmail even though the crisis may continue, we won't have all these noise. If Buhari loses, the goal would have been achieved - so again no more blackmail.

But I am not making any excuse for Buhari's failure to deal with the issue. He clearly fail on that aspect. But on other aspect, he clearly out shines his predecessors.
walahi. Ain't politicians fan thou bt PMB still beat others if two choices remain ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by kalu61(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Ridbaay:
Ya, he listed the bad side of all the government which i agree, please can you list that of Buhari let's compare which is worst?
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Ridbaay: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2018
As of moment am not with mindset of voting BUT PMB stop this killings for once & all then I might think of extending my vote
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Ridbaay: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2018
kalu61:
Ya, he listed the bad side of all the government which i agree, please can you list that of Buhari let's compare which is worst?
it'll ve been better if you could list good parts of previous govt for comparism with bad sides. We can begin fr there

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by kalu61(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2018
Ridbaay:
it'll ve been better if you could list good parts of previous govt for comparism with bad sides. We can begin fr there
Don't deviate, the subject matter is on the negative. ok
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Ridbaay: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2018
kalu61:
Don't deviate, the subject matter is on the negative. ok
deviatn isn't in my dico. Why nt conclude with weighing both positive & negative.

Coins are of two sides
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by kalu61(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2018
Ridbaay:
deviatn isn't in my dico. Why nt conclude with weighing both positive & negative.

Coins are of two sides
Did the author did a comparison, No. Just 100% negative. Which is one side of the coin. Why should i look the order side. Moreover, why are you afraid of this side of the coin?
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by abc115: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin angry grin
Kudos Keyamo

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by 7lives: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2018
brilliant5:
All these people twisting facts. TSA which jamb now pays trough wad GEJ/Okonjos doing.
Also it was Okonjo that set up BVN that fished out all Gost workers.
This extract is full of dirty lies

Dem dem, ghost workers that Tinubu's Oracle accounting mode has been weeding out since 2004.
Shior.
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Croesuscrown: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2018
tempest69:
The only PDP Campaign song is " Killer herdsmen " as God may have it both UN and UK already see the hand writing on the wall alongside smart and unbaised Nigerians know that They PDP are behind the killings in their Strong which the lost to APC in 2015.

It simple. Kill them to Change their minds..

“Before his (Buhari) election on 2015, he said any government which failed to stop the crisis or killings is responsible for it. So, he blamed the PDP for the crisis saying it is deliberate. Three years into this government, by all attestation, he is behind it because he said he knows them,” Lamido said.
Hope now know who is responsible for the killings
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by enyi1: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2018
wowcatty:
The major takeaway is how overrated Ngozi Iweala kept paying 45,000 ghost workers with no clue on how to stop them for 8 years but Adeosun stopped them cold on their track in no time.

And then the anti Yoruba, evil Obj's part.
Na thief dey sabi catch thief. What do you expect from a forger? it would be easy for her to fish out other forgers like her.
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Ridbaay: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2018
kalu61:
Did the author did a comparison, No. Just 100% negative. Which is one side of the coin. Why should i look the order side. Moreover, why are you afraid of this side of the coin?
author opinion isn't needed here Sire. We only trying to argue out individually here
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by kalu61(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Ridbaay:
author opinion isn't needed here Sire. We only trying to argue out individually here
But are argument cannot be outside of subject you know
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Ridbaay: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2018
kalu61:
But are argument cannot be outside of subject you know
Yes. Guess this is still within the context
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Heavance(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2018
He should explain that 40 years of jamb he talked about
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by kalu61(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Ridbaay:
Yes. Guess this is still within the context
So, list the undoings if PMB
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Emmaxx: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]So on what parameters are you using to judge 3 years of President Buhari INITIATING AND COMPLETING? Even PDP can’t finish their own secretariat let alone that which belong to NIGERIA.
I[b][/b] At this point I must admit that many Nigerians are cursed with short memory for their imminent destruction. As for me and my family we refuse to be fooled and enslaved again by those who masterminded the destruction of this God given country for a terrible SIXTEEN YEARS. Pls, wake-up fellow citizens, don't fall for their lies again... sad
Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Butterflyleo: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2018
Emmaxx:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]So on what parameters are you using to judge 3 years of President Buhari INITIATING AND COMPLETING? Even PDP can’t finish their own secretariat let alone that which belong to NIGERIA.
I[b][/b] At this point I must admit that many Nigerians are cursed with short memory for their imminent destruction. As for me and my family we refuse to be fooled and enslaved again by those who masterminded the destruction of this God given country for a terrible SIXTEEN YEARS. Pls, wake-up fellow citizens, don't fall for their lies again... sad

May God bless you for this comment

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS by Ridbaay: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2018
kalu61:
So, list the undoings if PMB
d administration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Protest In Bayelsa As Goodluck is Dead / Danjuma Goje Petitions IGP, Malami, Others Over Attack In Gombe / There’s No Division In Afenifere – Ebiseni, Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.