Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Guide To Use Two Whatsapp Account In One Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guide To Use Two Whatsapp Account In One Device (365 Views)

How Do I Connect 2 Bluetooth Speakers To One Device. / Airtel 4G Offers – How To Enjoy Airtel Unlimited Offer On One Device / Can Anyone Teach Me How To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On Iphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Use Two Whatsapp Account In One Device by donqx: 12:35am On Aug 01, 2018
in this post We shall tell you how you can use two WhatsApp in one device without any problem.
Use two WhatsApp in one deviceNow people, there are many ways to install two WhatsApp accounts in one device.
But the best way is to install OG Mods and Parallel Space. Now, ogmoded apps are different in both signature and xml, which helps us to install it separately from the original one.
The best thing of OGmods is that the developers will keep giving you update as same as normal WhatsApp app.

Use two WhatsApp in one device

Parallel Space makes clone and run multiple accounts of the same app simultaneously, and uses themes to style the unique space.

OGWhatsApp:
OGWhatsApp is ......

continue here
Re: Guide To Use Two Whatsapp Account In One Device by FiremanP(m): 1:10am On Aug 01, 2018
Yh, the parallel space app i quite impressive with this.. good one..most ppl dunno especially d business oriented ones dat dont like mixing up private n business lines...

(1) (Reply)

Retailing Dstv/gotv Discounted At Discounted Rates / Anyone Using Lenovo Phone? What Has Been Your Experience / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.