Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? (10004 Views)

Which Phone Is The Best For 100k Or Slightly More / Why Don't You Like Iphone??? / 5 Features You Should Spot If You Like To Watch Movies On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
ariesbull:

The phone makes sense...is it Android 8.1

Because my infinix 8.1 note is awesome also
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by tbadejo25: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Seun This is me reporting your MODs to you.

They won't make helpful phone content be on front page but they would put this very obvious clickbait on frontpage without wasting any time.

Do the MODs have something against bloggers with useful smartphone content?
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by sirqeeboi(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Plain black or plain white...
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by donhils: 7:06am On Aug 02, 2018
chiroyale:
Cockroach brown mixed with peppersoup blur
These ones are colours too?
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by tafat: 12:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Donahue:
The Chinese professional phone and smartwatch producer-AllCall seems to be never absent from following the mainstream among its field, which can be clearly seen on its products, such as AllCall Mix 2 packing the most famous face ID feature, and AllCall W2 with IP68 waterproof and other popular features. However, unlike the previous models in AllCall phone lineup, AllCall S1, the upcoming one seems quite classic, I mean, from the perspective of appearance. Let’s just see how.

This device comes in two color options: matte black and luxurious golden, both classic color we often choose for a smartphone. On the front, we can see that the screen is neither IphoneX style( a notch one popularly used in nowadays smartphone) , nor the Vivo NEX Style as rumor said. It is a traditional one, but the 5.5” screen size is no small at all. On the front and back side of the middle bezel, there are double CNC trimming shinning the metallic lustre and texture, which further increase the delicacy and high grade of this device. Furthermore, the four edges of the phone, after being polished by 2.5D chamfer, looks more sleek and elegant. The back side of the device is made by matte metal, bringing more conservative look and comfortable touching.

Maybe this phone model is specially designed for those who want to remember the classic.
You can click here to see more other information you want to know about this device: http://www.allcall.hk/s1/55-145.html
i love black, that's what I have on my spark k7, it practically goes with everything.
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by QualityHealthCa: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Black is my best color

I guess that's why you like black dìçķs. ...
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by bigtt76(f): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Just look at you ....we are talking about mobile phones ....mobile phones ooo! You are busy talking about d1cks. If I give you word now mods go think say I de rude. Why don't we learn in this country? Is it that we have no sense ni? angry

And whatever color of d1cks I like shouldn't be your business!

QualityHealthCa:

I guess that's why you like black dìçķs. ...
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by QualityHealthCa: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
bigtt76:
Just look at you ....we are talking about mobile phones ....mobile phones ooo! You are busy talking about d1cks. If I give you word now mods go think say I de rude. Why don't we learn in this country? Is it that we have no sense ni? angry

And whatever color of d1cks I like shouldn't be your business!

You just confirmed what I said with this....the rest are just prevaricating rants wink wink wink

cheesy
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by Alwaysking: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
chiroyale:
Cockroach brown mixed with peppersoup blur
Baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Believe Glo Just Gave 300gb(picture) / Glo Free Data Day Is Here / Dont Miss Konga's Mega Monday Sales Upto %80 Off All Product Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.