Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP (17555 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate / Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by Kennydoc(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2018
oyb:

you Igbos make me laugh. is it saraki who has always been pushing kwara as a northern state you are looking to?
you guys are just jokers.

The hatred for Buhari isn't simply because he's a northerner. It's because he's very ethnocentric and bigoted. Yar' Adua was a Fulani too, but Igbos and indeed the entire Nigeria loved him.

Ask yourself, how would you feel about Buhari if your tribe was disregarded the way Buhari has dealt with Igbos? Consider all his appointments so far from the beginning of his tenure. Come on!

What has Buhari really achieved for Nigeria? He came in with a government that promised Nigerians a change of the status quo, but he has not only continued with the status quo, but worsened things.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by sonsomegrigbo: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2018
chomchom1:
How far BBQ,sarki,ngeneukwu grin.. Hope u guys slept well.. Osho baba thanks for scattering the party
grin good job tongue. Nigeria must be better. 2019 all way lead to daura cool

I know your predicament. The moneybags politicians are no longer available for your survival.

Sorry but be warned that PMB is returning in 2019.

So be prepared to suffer another round 4 years.

Pussy for money business, especially from politicians, is dead for good in Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2018
EmekaMD:
I wouldn't vote Saraki for a President either. But you'll appreciate his help in sending that dotard outta ASO Rock

Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by CSTR1005: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2018
Flets:
Buhari does not stand a chance as it stands except with extensive rigging which will be reclaimed at the tribunal.

With SE, SS & NC in the bag for any candidate but Buhari, PDP only needs to field any northerner with a SW VP and Buhari cannot garner 6million votes in 2019.

Based on these obvious calculations, more defections looms
If PDp field a south west VP, then forget igbo total support.
The south east have not gotten the VP since forever with claims of marginalisation, and you want to give it to a region that already has it.?

The Yoruba's cannot reap where they did not sow.

The pdp is not stupid. You can't offend the known just to get the unknown.
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Kennydoc:

The hatred for Buhari isn't simply because he's a northerner. It's because he's very ethnocentric and bigoted. Yar' Adua was a Fulani too, but Igbos and indeed the entire Nigeria loved him.

Ask yourself, how would you feel about Buhari if your tribe was disregarded the way Buhari has dealt with Igbos? Consider all his appointments so far from the beginning of his tenure. Come on!

What has Buhari really achieved for Nigeria? He came in with a government that promised Nigerians a change of the status quo, but he has not only continued with the status quo, but worsened things.

Igbos loved yardua cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please spare us. Between you and northerners I do not know who is more ethnocentric. Are you not the same ones posting Yoruba Muslim, fulani slave everyday?
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by EmekaMD(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Z4Gardell:

Oga sorry ooo!!! they cannot send him back to Daura with their selfish interest ... please endeavor to watch part 2 of decamping after PDP thieves announces their presidential flag bearer. it will be fun!!!!... 13 desperate thieves want to be the president of Nigeria and they are in one party... I do not really know what Osho baba and Tinubu is waiting for; they should just kill these 'decampees' political career one time. I tell you... it is getting more interesting Watch out. How God will shut up all the thieves that have been plaguing this country, just as he help us kill PDP. I am very sure you do not know PDP is dead and gone.. I dey laugh remember this!!!
the greatest disaster ever is Buhari. So he should vacate before anything else
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by Charly68: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2018
You didn't give Kwarans better life ,how come you promise better life to Nigerians these hypocrites are wicked .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by Kennydoc(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2018
oyb:

Igbos loved yardua cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please spare us. Between you and northerners I do not know who is more ethnocentric. Are you not the same ones posting Yoruba Muslim, fulani slave everyday?

Well, saying 'loved' may simply be taking it too far, but Igbos were okay with Yar'Adua. If Yar'Adua was d one in power under APC, there wouldn't have been much agitation.
See, Buhari had the opportunity of winning the South East and South South to himself and crushing PDP forever. He just needed to treat all Nigerians equally, and PDP would never have had hope again.
Some of us even though openly supported PDP, wished for a change from PDP. I personally was tired of PDP. I wanted a decent government that will turn Nigeria around. That hope was still alive until APC fielded Buhari. Imagine that it was someone with Tambuwal's mentality that is ruling Nigeria under APC, PDP would have been worse off now.
Buhari messed everything up. He did.

Igbos are not ethnocentric. We may still have some paranoia as a result of the effect of the civil war, but we are not ethnocentric. An ethnocentric man won't go to another man's land and make the kind of investments he hasn't made in his own land. Only Igbos do that in Nigeria. It's only Igbos that take anywhere they find themselves in Nigeria as home. A Yoruba or Hausa man cannot do that. Igbos are the only ones actually practising One Nigeria, yet they are the ones most marginalised.
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2018
EmekaMD:
the greatest disaster ever is Buhari. So he should vacate before anything else

throw him out if you can
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by GSA01: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2018
This defections up and down are not for the betterment of Nigerians, Its for the betterment of all this politicians private pocket,
This is what happened when Politicians do not share ideas of social welfare, Divergent idea could only be personal gratification and pocket infrastructure, that is why we all witnessing such defections from the elite politicians...
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by emmie14: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2018
oyb:

See these ones. The Saraki you are dicckriding has been claiming fulani since time immerial. Why are there emirs and not obas in Kwara?

Ditto for atiku, who is a fulani.

Saraki stands for nothing but Saraki.

Saraki has been nothing but an obstacle course for his entire tenure.

His only record is a bridge in ilorin.

For your mind. This is fiscal end for APC. Next time think before you join any association.
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by emmie14: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2018
kabarka:

They have come to establish fulani supremacy -nk
That aspired supremacy will die with shallow APC. New era for Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by emmie14: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2018
maximunimpact:

Did you just say Fulani's dominance? Is your Atiku not Fulani? Its going to be fun to watch the implosion that will hit PDP when the battle begins for presidential ticket. The umbrella will never hold the rain ever again after 2019!

Is Atiku the only presidential aspirant in PDP or any other party? Swallow minded as APC.
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by EmekaMD(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2018
Z4Gardell:

throw him out if you can
boring
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by praise2009: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2018
So obvious that the so called NUMBER 3 MAN lack vision, patriotism and there is no shame at all. JUMPING FROM ONE PARTY TO ANOTHER ALL IN THE NAME OF MONEY. Why do we lack principle in this part of the world? surely, he will go to ANOTHER PARTY TOMORROW. MOST OF OUR LEADERS DON'T THINK ABOUT MASSES AT ALL RATHER WHAT GOES INTO THEIR POCKETS. NIGERIANS ARE NOT FULL, YOU WILL ONLY HAVE CONTROL OF YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR MUMU FOLLOWERS BUT FOR ME AND MY FAMILY YOU WILL NOT GET OUR VOTES. PERIOD.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
GOD BLESS MY FAMILY!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by orisa37: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2018
We can say that they have gone back to re-illuminate the Darkness and re-juvenate PDP. They have had a lot of experience working with Brash-Dictators and all forms of indisciplined madness, so they are now very well cooked to move Nigeria forward. Saraki is an Aristocrat, young, rich and influential. He worked progressively and responsibly as State Governor with OBJ and he loves Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by fabianjay101(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2018
emmie14:
Fulani's dominance , autocracy as well as stupidities actually caused mass exodus from APC to PDP. Is not the party members but the leadership of the party.
I will also advice PDP to screen those the party should welcome back to avoid confusion and catastrophe.
One day there will be mass defection of Nigerian people from northern oligarchy to southern comforts.
How can northerners dominate the head of all security sectors from boys scouts to military in a country with multi ethnicity?
Am waiting for Bola Tinubu to react.
They see nothing wrong with the injustice.. but GOD's watching and their evil plans will fail

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by candygist: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
chomchom1:
How far BBQ,sarki,ngeneukwu grin.. Hope u guys slept well.. Osho baba thanks for scattering the party
grin good job tongue. Nigeria must be better. 2019 all way lead to daura cool

what are you really celebrating
?
Re: Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP by dametaye: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
THE 3-IN-1 COURSE AVATAR

This is a 3-in-1 Training package to master your 3D Epoxy skills, Market your business and Design branding for your 3D craft business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

 3D EPOXY TRAINING: Turn Any Room Into a Stunning Work of Art with 3D Epoxy Flooring
 DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
 GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

You don't want to be anywhere on Saturday 11th of August, 2018 and it is FREE. Advanced and highly rewarding ICT courses – no theory, no textbooks, no copy and paste – simply 100% practical training program!

Oops! Did i mention you have access to UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI at the venue? Yes, you will be connected at no cost!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. / Father Mbaka To Buhari: Nigeria Will Collapse If You Hand Over To Northerner / Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.