Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

My First Experience With SARS. (true Life Story) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My First Experience With SARS. (true Life Story) (514 Views)

My First Experience With SARS. (true Life Story) / My First Experience In A Brothel / Sars Funny Reply To Shatta Wale Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Experience With SARS. (true Life Story) by Mhiztahflash(m): 5:16am On Aug 01, 2018
My first experience with SARS

This is going to be a long epistle, so read between the lines carefully!!!
It was a Tuesday evening around 2pm, my friend and I were getting set for evening practical lectures at a distance far from our hostel. It is a long way journey cause due to shortage of electricity in our school premises, the practical of my course was been moved to a Secondary school far from my area. I am a Computer engineering Student, so I got prepared by grabbing my laboratory coat, PC RAMS and my multimeter. My friends and I embarked on this journey and finally we got to our destination.

After series of practical done, even though the allocated lecturer to handle the course wasn’t that vast in the course, we just pretended we were following his instructions just to be through with the practical and return safely back home before it gets dark.
Finally, by 4pm on the dot, we were through with the practical, my friend and I decided to rest a little bit before starting the journey back to my hostel. As we had no dine with us to take a cab. (Poor us).

As we stepped out of the classroom and headed straight for our destination, lo and behold, I met with my old-time friend living in that same street we went to do practical. Lateef!!! I shouted, and went to exchange pleasantries with him. Not knowing some SARS were parked in their black Hilux adjacent to where we were greeting each other. After minutes of exchanging pleasantries and phone number, He decided to see me off to the main road.

Only God knows how we didn’t see that SARS was parking right in front of us, we bumped into them. Before I could identify them, “Lateef iyaff runaway” I, that was not familiar with the street was now left to face the SARS officials. Immediately, I thought deeply in me about what Jesus said on the cross, “It has finished” Some of them managed to chase down my friend (Lateef) but he was an athlete back then while we were in secondary school. He should have gotten home and started drinking garri (I imagined). My friend that we both went to do practical, has left me with my fate after I decided to go and greet Lateef that brought me into trouble. (He should have trekked half of the journey, I imagined).
Back to me: One of the SARS asked of my name, I told him, my school, I told him, he also requested for my School I.D card, fortunately for me, I always carry that everywhere I go. I presented that to him as well, my phone was requested for, I willingly gave it to him. (I was lucky I never had a security pattern or pin on my phone, so he looked at me and said “So you are bold enough no to lock your phone abi” I gave him a spongebob squarepants look (i.e. I didn’t reply him) because I know there is nothing implicating on my phone. After series of screening, and wasting of my precious time.

They bounced back on my runaway friend’s issue,
SARS: Who is that guy to you?
ME: He is my old-time friend
SARS: Why did he run when he saw us?
ME: I didn’t know sir, probably he saw a ghost. (who knows)
SARS: Why didn’t you run too?
ME: I never knew it was you guys
SARS: So, you do yahoo abi?
ME: Please sir, I’m not into those stuff, I have enough to spend
(Having heard that statement, “I have enough to spend” One of them sounded from the back like an alarm, which job do you do?)
ME : I’m a graphics designer
SARS : Are you sure ?

I was like, are you me? am I you? is you me? I replied, yes sir, I have samples on my phone. After wasting 2 good hours of my time, they pressured further and said I will have to follow them to a room they can verify my identity. (I was getting pissed off by that time, thinking of the journey I still had to go)

I obeyed them cause all I was avoiding was a SARS slap, I’ve heard stories from some of my friends that were lucky to be among the winner of the resounding slap from SARS officials in my school area. When we got to the room, my inner man was already angry, I was trying to calm my inner man with my outer man, the collected my I.D card again and started looking at it as if an elderly man wants to load a recharge card. (you know how stressful and difficult that would be for him).

I had no choice than to speak out and I was totally angry, “Oga SARS, I’m getting late for my journey, I still have to trek down to my school, because we came to do practical here in this neighborhood, I don’t know anyone here except for Lateef that I met once that got me into problems now. The were trying to shun me, but I was totally angry, even one of them said, “we should have leave him the other time, I told you (facing his other SARS mate)”

When they noticed, I’ve reached my boiling point, one of them now concluded that let’s leave him jare, he is not one of them. I started speaking rudely to them because all I was concerned about is how I will get back home without no dine with me.

I bragged that I will call some soldiers officials in which I never remembered I had their numbers, because I was very angry, after the series of drama. They later let me go and it was already 6:45pm. Where will I start from here, should I fly, should I walk, or should I go and ask the SARS officials for transport fare?

That was what I was still deliberating on when my alarm rang and I woke up to the land of the living.
Note: Every word you read here was not framed, I actually had the dream around 2:45am on Wednesday 1 August, 2018.

http://naijagistech..com/2018/08/my-first-experience-with-sars.html
Re: My First Experience With SARS. (true Life Story) by webincomeplus(m): 5:37am On Aug 01, 2018
Thank your stars it was a dream, when I got to the part where you stated that you started bragging about calling some soldiers, I was going to say RIP in advance. But then, I recalled that you're the one telling the story, which means you survived it all.

I was expecting to read about how that bragging earned you some premium facial panel-beating, but you killed my expectations by stating it was a dream.

Now, what kind of dream is that? A dream that cannot have an interesting ending; is that one a dream? But seriously, if those people had landed you some slaps in that dream, you'd have woken up to see the marks on your cheek in reality. SARS personnel are that brutal! (Lateef actually knew better, and he was smarter).

Now, I have two questions for you:

First, how come you know the exact time you were going through a dream? Was one of the SARS personnel carrying a big clock?

Second, when next you run into Lateef, would you greet him?

1 Like

Re: My First Experience With SARS. (true Life Story) by Ebsylvia: 6:11am On Aug 01, 2018
It's crazy wink, it's enthrilling shocked, it's absorbing cool, it's is FUN grin

Don't miss out. Trust me you don't wanna sleep on a bicycle. Please follow and refer and be part of our success story cry

https://www.facebook.com/introvertedtalkative/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Collapsed When I Saw This Video, Because Of Laughter / Join A Whatsapp Tv / What Made The Whole World Laugh Today...latest Skit Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.