Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Heartbroken As She Rocks The Nigerian Jersey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Heartbroken As She Rocks The Nigerian Jersey (1465 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria / Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply / Olamide Wears Complete Nigerian Jersey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Heartbroken As She Rocks The Nigerian Jersey by AcuraZDX: 5:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Despite the fact that the world cup is over, some celebrities are still rocking the Nigerian Jersey and tracksuit..

Ghanian Actress and Model, Juliet Ibrahim just dropped a shot of her rocking the Nigerian Jersey and she looks absolutely adorable on it.. But it seems she's heartbroken

She post the photo and captioned it:
But every time you hurt me, the less I cry

And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry                     

And every time you walk out, the less I love you.         

Baby we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true  I'm way too good at goodbyes..

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/juliet-ibrahim-heartbroken-as-she-rocks-the-nigerian-jersey/

cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Heartbroken As She Rocks The Nigerian Jersey by yungkels(m): 5:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Why relate the jersey to her emotions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Heartbroken As She Rocks The Nigerian Jersey by malificent(f): 5:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Very soon she'll say she's now a rapper undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Heartbroken As She Rocks The Nigerian Jersey by Ebsylvia: 6:05am On Aug 01, 2018
It's crazy wink, it's enthrilling shocked, it's absorbing cool, it's is FUN grin

Don't miss out. Trust me you don't wanna sleep on a bicycle. Please follow and refer and be part of our success story cry

https://www.facebook.com/introvertedtalkative/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Heartbroken As She Rocks The Nigerian Jersey by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 01, 2018
OK!

She done listened to Sam Smith's "Too good at goodbyes"
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Heartbroken As She Rocks The Nigerian Jersey by KingLennon(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2018
I have two words: Iceberg slim grin. If you know, you know
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Heartbroken As She Rocks The Nigerian Jersey by Davidlekkzy(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2018
kiss[quote][/quote] awww
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Heartbroken As She Rocks The Nigerian Jersey by TWservices: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
She's looking good for someone who's heartbroken.

Business persons should check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Rocks A Toni Braxton Look For Halloween / More Birthday Photos Of Toke Makinwa / 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.