Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

This Is How To Make Nigeria A Great Nation From Your Part - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How To Make Nigeria A Great Nation From Your Part (507 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Great Nation Performance By Timi Dakolo And Others / Biafra? Anonymous Announces The Birth Of A New Nation From West Africa- Photo / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Make Nigeria A Great Nation From Your Part by Jacseyi(m): 5:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Citizens make great countries likewise bad ones. Nigerians esp. to the over 150 millions under age of 30.

1. Show up on time, every time.

2. Write down things I've been requested to do, do them and let the person who made the request know it has been done.

3. Keep all promises or explain the difficulty to the other party as soon as you are aware of your inability to keep the promise.

4. Focus on performance.

5. See if anything about my behaviour causes inconsistency.

6. Communicate frequently with everyone to remove doubts about the integrity of the system caused by lack of information -- be transparent.

7. Do not cover up bad news -- provide a solution to the problem.

8. Fix processes rather than blame people.

9. Be disciplined.

10. Maintain an open-door policy.

11. Work through channels rather than around channels to maintain the integrity of the reporting process.

12. Stick with people over the long haul.

13. Admit mistakes and use mistakes as an opportunity for improvement. Or, as I'm fond of saying, "Make mistakes early and often, just don't make the same mistake twice."

14. Insist on honesty in all dealings since my reputation, and the reputation of my business, are essential to success. I will admit being too honest will not endear you to everyone all the time; however, they will know you are saying what's on your mind rather than being "politically correct."

From The Integrity Chain by Dr. Ralph James.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Make Nigeria A Great Nation From Your Part by caprini1: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2018
My own suggestions to make Nigeria great is very simple ,the government should pick 6 states out the geo- political zones we have ,fixed them to perfection ,as in every infra structure is working 100%,like electricity ,roads,hospitals , airports, etc.

This will serve as a starting point for total development and migration for citizens .

Government trying to do everything , every where at the same time,and at the end nothing seems to work is not the answer.

Every where can not be Lagos or Abuja,some states could be the hub for agriculture,while some will be for industries,and some for oil exploration etc etc.Every one will be useful.

my humble opinion.

(1) (Reply)

APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara / Breaking: ‘order From Above’ Authorised DSS’ Invasion Of National Assembly / State House Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.