Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) (57445 Views)

Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Nigerian Lady Electrocuted By Her Phone Connected To Light While Asleep(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
obentenyson:

Eeya .. Hmm oma se ooO... Am sure the woman in the above article was like you too.. Until she got burnt and learn the hard way... I hope you don't end up that way.... Maybe yours will be In a fuel station receiving a call.. And then you will use your own foolishness, carelessness and disbelief to put other people's life at risk..

Phone calls does not cause any explosion be it has explosion or petrol station explosion. It's just an old myth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
obentenyson:

Dont worry... It will soon happen to you too.. When you are dead maybe then you will believe its true... Dump fool...
Your gay father is the dumb fool. mumu
Re: Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) by sapeleboi(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
safety first
Re: Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) by Popularity(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Technology is doing more harms than good to Nigerians, let's go back firewood and stove
Re: Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) by Emerituz(m): 12:27am On Aug 02, 2018
DonDemu:
I've been using my phone regularly while using a gas cylinder and nothing has ever happened
I will advice you to desist
Re: Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:47am On Aug 02, 2018
flex04:
Before going for gas these are Gas Safety Tips Everyone Should Know, and also knowing how to conserve gas is another important one

know now to be secured cool cool

Were, you dey find traffic cheesy angry grin grin
Re: Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) by obentenyson(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2018
DonDemu:
Your gay father is the dumb fool. mumu

if my father is gay, your lame daddy is his love-vendor.... Dummy.. Even your name sound like dummy... Lol... Oruko san e..
Re: Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) by flex04(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2018
Skmoda360:

Were, you dey find traffic cheesy angry grin grin

Re: Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) by Evince(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
pawesome:
Please I need an explanation as to how a phone can cause an explosion because it's close to a gas and a lighter cant

In short, how them take know say Na immediately she pick call na him e explode

That story is not founded. how can picking a call ignite gas as an engineer this is a lie. science have not proven this story . let them tell us what caused the fire
Re: Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Immediately call comes in and you pick up heat wave is generated that's why you are advised to stay far away from the dispensing machine at the petrol ⛽ station when picking calls petrol and gas only need a little heat for a fire to break out unlike diesel.. It's even bad to pick your calls and place your phone close to your ear, make use of headset always.
Where did you get this cooked up bs from?
Re: Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) by bravomd(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) by Mikefrik(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
DonDemu:
I've been using my phone regularly while using a gas cylinder and nothing has ever happened
Na your luck
Re: Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) by shogsman(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
The story doesn't add up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE / Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.