Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Countries Is Nigeria In Competition With - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Countries Is Nigeria In Competition With (265 Views)

Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi / Kumalia: Tinubu Not In Competition With Buhari Over APC Leadership Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Countries Is Nigeria In Competition With by ehinja: 6:03am On Aug 01, 2018
Woke up this morning and the thought came to my head and i was thinking why Nigeria seems to be rooted to a spot progressively with the same problems and issues administration after administration.
And it occured to me that for whatever reasons we are not in a healthy competition with any country in terms of developmental strides.
We just carry on day to day no light, no road, no education, employment etc.
Our leaders need to develop a competitive attitude towards governance from local government to the federal level. Compete to have the best infrastructures, workforce, education system, security, industries and so on.
Re: What Countries Is Nigeria In Competition With by Shelumiel: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Our country cannot compete with others Why ? Because it is dependent the ingenious ideas of others for its own existence ; we keep borrowing templates from them just to exist. Take fashion for example : look around you : the average Nigerian patronizes foreign wears . If we keep patronizing foreign wears , can we then compete with those countries who sell it to us ? Secondly, our leaders are not helping matters: they too borrow templates from other countries to rule us forgetting the fact that Nigeria's demographics is different from those of other countries .
Re: What Countries Is Nigeria In Competition With by Emycord: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2018
ehinja:
Woke up this morning and the thought came to my head and i was thinking why Nigeria seems to be rooted to a spot progressively with the same problems and issues administration after administration.
And it occured to me that for whatever reasons we are not in a healthy competition with any country in terms of developmental strides.
We just carry on day to day no light, no road, no education, employment etc.
Our leaders need to develop a competitive attitude towards governance from local government to the federal level. Compete to have the best infrastructures, workforce, education system, security, industries and so on.
nigeria is only available when bad examples are needed. so check the bad example statistics and you must find your dear country doing negatively well there

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Apc-led Government Has Gone Mad With Power — Ohaneze / Nobody Should Be Crucified For Leaving A Party, Says Soyinka / House Of Reps Member Dares DSS Operatives To Shoot Her During NASS Blockade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.