Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

"You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) (39516 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / "Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Fan Woos Ifu Ennada (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by noah91(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2018
michael142:

I be Urhobo boy oh so if you like insult igbo people that one nor concern me. Yoruba girls too ugly. Yemi Alade with her monkey face. Call Police.
I think you should be more concerned about your tribe that's going extinct. Do you people even have any relevant people especially women except those involved in selling their bodies? I prefer a Yemi Alade who is an asset to bunch of your lazy and dumb women
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by princetemitee(f): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Gbosaaaaa

Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2018
noah91:

I think you should be more concerned about your tribe that's going extinct. Do you people even have any relevant people especially women except those involved in selling their bodies? I prefer a Yemi Alade who is an asset to bunch of your lazy and dumb women

Go ask or find out. Urhobo women are not olosho. Feed yourself with information. Yoruba women all na olosho. Na Yoruba land you go see say every small girl of 18 years done born pikin. So who come be olosho?
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by noah91(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2018
michael142:

Yes some Urhobo people are violent but our girls are not olosho everybody know that. Yes na we get Ogogoro. We are not lazy at all. There is nothing like a less relevant tribe. Yemi Alade resemble Monkey. Call Police
See this clown saying they are not lazy and their girls are not olosho. Awon omo militants. Your Ogogoro has made u bunch of retards and lazy fools who cant think straight
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2018
noah91:

See this clown saying they are not lazy and their girls are not olosho. Awon omo militants. Your Ogogoro has made u bunch of retards and lazy fools who cant think straight

Na the Ijaws dey into militancy you dey hear? All Yoruba girls for lagos are olosho and everybody know this. Yemi Alade resemble Monkey. Call Police
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by noah91(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2018
michael142:

Go ask or find out. Urhobo women are not olosho. Feed yourself with information. Yoruba women all na olosho. Na Yoruba land you go see say every small girl of 18 years done born pikin. So who come be olosho?
I served in Delta State so I know how your girls both big and small were throwing themselves at me just because am from Lagos. They no dey see Lagosian for eye. Bunch of villagers
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2018
She jus dey add bawdy. She can get the looks of Simi
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2018
noah91:

I served in Delta State so I know how your girls both big and small were throwing themselves at me just because am from Lagos. They no dey see Lagosian for eye. Bunch of villagers

Shut your gutter. Na local warri girls fit throw themselves at you. See this quack lizard oh. You when nor get taste for woman. IFA kill you there
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Gerrard59(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2018
WarriFirstBorn:

You need to see the guy's face. I swear cream Don finish the I.diot. He legs don turn something else. He even get luck sef.

Dude is fugly. How come these nose poking individuals are usually the opposite of what they preach?

Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Tunagee(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2018
slap1:
Her punctuations are disgusting! Yuck!

When u are on social media, typos are understandable cos of the speed of typing on clustered and joint keypads, as well as an informal communication medium that it is. She was not typing for a federal govt contract or WAEC exam.
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2018
They are both Illiterates.
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2018
Tunagee:

When u are on social media, typos are understandable cos of the speed of typing and clustered and joint keys on keyboard. She was not typing for a federal govt contract or waec exam
since when have you become her lawyer? grin

So the only time people should get there spellings right is During WAEC, whatever that means.
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by noah91(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2018
michael142:

Na the Ijaws dey into militancy you dey hear? All Yoruba girls for lagos are olosho and everybody know this. Yemi Alade resemble Monkey. Call Police
Do you wanna tell me some Urhobo (though few) are not also into militancy? Guy, you are from a tribe of little or no value. No wonder RMD concealed his identity by bearing Eyimofe, an Itsekiri name (cousins to Yorubas) and he didn't find an Urhobo woman worthy to match his societal status thus marrying a Yoruba woman
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by noah91(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2018
michael142:

Shut your gutter. Na local warri girls fit throw themselves at you. See this quack lizard oh. You when nor get taste for woman. IFA kill you there
I served in a complete Urhobo town not Warri. If I hear say I fall for those filthy and worthless Urhobo women. They were finding ways to escape their dungeon to come to Lagos. I prefer Itsekiri women any day
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2018
Gerrard59:

Dude is fugly. How come these nose poking individuals are usually the opposite of what they preach?
I tell you. He received the bashing of his life. I swear he will never troll someone online again.
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Jasen1(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2018
tayebest:

Why the guy no just face his business? asin, wetin concern am? undecided The idiot should can be a role model to his family also by no living a fake life in bleaching! cheesy

Everybody wan trend anyhow!

Lol....
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by adonaimart(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2018
Epic!!!
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2018
noah91:

I served in a complete Urhobo town not Warri. If I hear say I fall for those filthy and worthless Urhobo women. They were finding ways to escape their dungeon to come to Lagos. I prefer Itsekiri women any day
What is wrong with this Oponu? So to you, Lagos is now America that Urhobo women will be fighting to go to? You see how shallow your thinking is? That goes to show how lowly your life and altitude in life is. I believe going to Lagos is a lifetime achievement for your wretched family.
Ask anywhere in delta state about the ethnic group that has the most promiscuous women and see if they wouldn't mention Itsekiri even without thinking.
Witchcraft, they are first.
Promiscuity, they are foremost.
Using love portions to tie men down, they are at the forefront.

Yet dis Lowlife wey never fit 'baf' clean dey run he gutter mouth here.
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by noah91(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2018
WarriFirstBorn:

What is wrong with this Oponu? So to you, Lagos is now America that Urhobo women will be fighting to go to? You see how shallow your thinking is? That goes to show how lowly your life and altitude in life is. I believe going to Lagos is a lifetime achievement for your wretched itsekiri family.
Ask anywhere in delta state about the ethnic group that has the most promiscuous women and see if they wouldn't mention Itsekiri even without thinking.
Witchcraft, they are first.
Promiscuity, they are foremost.
Using love portions to tie men down, they are at the forefront.

Yet dis Lowlife wey never fit 'baf' clean dey run he gutter mouth here.
Iwo ni Oponu. Am Yoruba from Lagos. It's your people especially your women that think Lagos is Paradise that they were throwing their filthy and worthless bodies on me. Thank God I refused. Guy, sure u are in the SW, most likely Lagos to improve ur wretched life. Trying to paint a much better Itsekiri tribe bad to amend the image of your worthless tribe shows how bittered and worthless you are yourself. Abeg no go commit suicide for Lekki-Ikoyi Linkage bridge o, sure u don't have anything like that in Urhoboland. Omo jati jati, ikeji aja. Omo Iran ki ran
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by kalu61(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Truth is bitter,i bet u she had a hard time digesting what that guy said.
Correct lady. na only u understand the painness
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by dihhowner(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2018
Oh my God.... Flawless victory grin kiss
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2018
noah91:

Me sef na itsekiri girls I prefer because them nor dey circumcise their girls unlike Urhobo but no more circumcision sha for Urhobo land. You for talk say na one Urhobo village you for serve. Na normal level say babe for village go rush corper because she nor get level and she nor go school. But Ifa go still kill you for insulting me. Quack like you
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2018
noah91:

Do you wanna tell me some Urhobo (though few) are not also into militancy? Guy, you are from a tribe of little or no value. No wonder RMD concealed his identity by bearing Eyimofe, an Itsekiri name (cousins to Yorubas) and he didn't find an Urhobo woman worthy to match his societal status thus marrying a Yoruba woman

Watchout for an Urhobo musical artist coming out between now and January 2019. He will take over from the likes of Wizkid Davido. If I go marry Yoruba woman na because say na them give me IFA so I get power for their land anytime any day.
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by noah91(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2018
michael142:

Me sef na itsekiri girls I prefer because them nor dey circumcise their girls unlike Urhobo but no more circumcision sha for Urhobo land. You for talk say na one Urhobo village you for serve. Na normal level say babe for village go rush corper because she nor get level and she nor go school. But Ifa go still kill you for insulting me. Quack like you
IFA no fit kill me. Na Urhobo town I serve, their own version of city
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2018
tayebest:
Uppercut finisher! cheesy cheesy

FATALITY! grin grin grin

Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by noah91(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2018
michael142:

Watchout for an Urhobo musical artist coming out between now and January 2019. He will take over from the likes of Wizkid Davido. If I go marry Yoruba woman na because say na them give me IFA so I get power for their land anytime any day.
I pray so. Am passionately waiting. He could be their redeemer
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2018
noah91:

IFA no fit kill me. Na Urhobo town I serve, their own version of city

Na village you serve. The town nor get name?
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Elviswifey1(f): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2018
What's wrong wit Nigerians wit old age mentality.is it that one can not age again which they know its nature's unavoidable.sometimes I tire for us really n that's why a 40year old man/woman will lie that they are 18years whereas d look speaks differently bcs they don't want to be called old.so worst for women who are above 30yrs making them feel they r out of stock whereas they hv sisters at home judging others as if its there fault forgetting that life ain't easy sometimes.this generation is getting it all wrong n so rude n don't mind there business.if ur happy they must see tru old age n if ur sad they will also see tru old age .na wa
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by noah91(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2018
michael142:

Na village you serve. The town nor get name?
Abraka na village to you?
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by slap1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tunagee:

When u are on social media, typos are understandable cos of the speed of typing on clustered and joint keypads, as well as an informal communication medium that it is. She was not typing for a federal govt contract or WAEC exam.

Don't make lame excuses for her! I didn't talk about her spellings, but her punctuations. I'm on social media, too, and so are thousands of others who don't punctuate so awfully!
Re: "You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Epic replycheesy..dis yemi alade get mouth oocheesy

This Guy Asked For Wizkid's Snapchat - See The Reply He Got / Inside I Go Dye's House (Pictures) / How 2face Idibia Lost N114 Million During Elections