Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

How I’m Making N12, 000 Per Content On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I’m Making N12, 000 Per Content On My Blog (315 Views)

How To Insert Ads In Between Post {content} On Wapkiz / How Can Visitors Download Mp3 Music Files From My Blog? / 10 Social Media Sites You Can Promote Your Blog Content On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I’m Making N12, 000 Per Content On My Blog by opson2016(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2018
If you just heard about making cool cash right on your blog you probably want to get more facts on how realistic is it to make 27 Pounds per post on your blog.

The fact is there are lots of high paying writing job assignments on the internet, even as there are some that do not worth it.
In today’s exchange rate, 27 Pounds is over $35 in the United State, and over N12, 000 in Nigeria.
How does it work?

The platform I’m about to reveal to you is a high paying writing opportunities platform for bloggers, who want to write for top brands, and get paid less than 24hours after their content get approved.

It’s an outreach between top brands around the World (who want to collaborate with influencial bloggers), and content writers (who want to make extra money from hundreds of of high paying writing opportunities) on the platform.

Advertisers’ assignments are accomplished with brief (assignment specifications), and a writer picks the one he believes he qualifies and that he can effectively and efficiently deliver.

My experience:

How does it pay?

Payment is determined by the Domain Authority (DA) of your site. For instance, if you have a blog which has DA 5+ score, the least I’ve seen so far since I started using the blogging outreach platform is 10 Pounds (that’s over N4,000; over 13 US Dollars).

For DA 10+ placement, the least is 17 Pounds; for a site which has DA 20+, the price ranges between 27-30 Pounds per content.
Is your blog search engine ranking score 30 or above? You can start earning 37 Pounds or above for a content you publish.

The good part, those sites with a high search engine ranking score or 40+ can make 50 Pounds, 60 Pounds or more per content.
Who writes the content?

You write the content by following the project specifications of the advertiser. There are always guide, simplifying everything for you.
From my experience highest words per content has been 750 words, and this is peculiar to sites that have DA 20+ ranking score.

What niche?

Web design
Dating
Food
Wedding

(1) (Reply)

Google Voice Search: How To Optimize Wordpress For Voice Search / Nigerian Bloggers And Rhetorics: Which Way Forward? By Ade Oni / 100% Practical Digital Marketing Training In Egbeda At N29.999k. New Class NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.