Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice (1168 Views)

Threads: See Elon Musk's Reply on Twitter's attempt to sue Meta / Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience / China’s Largest Phone Company Gives Their CEO A $1.5 Billion Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice by silverbirdng(f): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2018
Please nairalanders I'm looking for infinix phone company headquarters.
And also I'm looking at whether to sue for damages.
Please I need a good advice. It all started few months ago when I bought infinix zero 4 from fine brothers phone shop in Enugu, within two months of usage the phone's fingerprint stopped working, so I quickly went to the nearby fine brother's shop in Ebonyi state I accessed their warranty, which was within two weeks, after two weeks of return the phone turn from good to bad.
The same thing I complained of initially stopped working again but because of what I was doing then I was not able to return it again I decided to manage the phone with the fault till last month when I plug the phone with the infinix charger I use on it before. The phone explode and caught fire and burnt my gadgets including my Samsung laptop but through my neighbour's efforts I was able to stop the fire from destroying more things or either moving to my neighbour's room.
Now I'm of the opinion to sue them for damages and producing bad phone which supposed to be recalled because I no it might not be only me that complain about phone as faulty gadget.
Most importantly to recover damages for my other items that got destroyed through the use of their phone.
Please I hope I have good cause of action.
Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice by amjustme2: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Maybe yes, if it was abroad

In Nigeria? No. Even if you are able to establish a case, believe me, 30 years from now, you will still be in court.

3 Likes

Re: I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice by Kalapizim(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2018
Sorry for your loss, Did you take it somewhere to fix ? please call any of the phone number 08087689000 , 07044335327. thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice by Jethrolite(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2018
Do not go to court. Report to consumer protection Council.

1 Like

Re: I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice by ddjay: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2018
silverbirdng:
No wahala guy,fire on,dem go pay money ds year joor.jus remember boys for jungle

1 Like

Re: I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
#1 its not advisible to use ur fone while charging
if u want to charge it off the 4g network
before the explosion this fone hv been givin u sign
e.g getin extremly hot while chargin and still u ignored

while chargin it trips or goes dark n still u still ignored
what do u want to sue? ur carlessness?

1 Like

Re: I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice by ObservantFellow: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
#1 its not advisible to use ur fone while charging

if u want to charge it off the 4g network

before the explosion this fone hv been givin u sign

e.g getin extremly hot while chargin and still u ignored

while chargin it trips or goes dark n still u still ignored

what do u want to sue? ur carlessness?

What kind of condition is turning off the 4G Network to charge? A phone is meant to be handled so of it gets extremely hot while under use up to the extent that it explodes, is that not trying to say it os dangerous to be held with the hands in the first place?
Please, stop trying to make excuses for a substandard product (if indeed, the phone exploded and caused the fire). Even more technologically advanced Samsung had a similar case and we saw how they owned up and handled it.

4 Likes

Re: I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice by silverbirdng(f): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Thanks guys, but I was not using the phone while it was charging
Re: I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
The Lawd Is Ur Strength

1 Like

Re: I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice by 5pecterGray(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wrong people to sue...
Sue the Network providers ...
Glo
Mtn
Airtel..

1 Like

Re: I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice by Dan42(m): 1:01am On Aug 02, 2018
The funny part is that most of them don't have their manufacturing plant in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 8plus And 7plus / What Do You Think About This 10,000mah? / Nokia 220 4G: Full Phone Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.