Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Help (541 Views)

I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / Lady Fired 30mins After Getting Dream Job Because Of Her Tattoo / REVEALED: 10 CV Mistakes That Could Cost You Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Help by victor08(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2010
helo guys this thread is dedicated in honour of people searching for their dream job that are ready to quit the rat-race. so before you leave, pls define what a dream job means to you.

My dream job is should be the one that would give me the room to learn, train my self, earn a good salary and above all serve my employer with loyalty. so go ahead and difine yours i have taken the lead and don't hesitste to give any help to anyone here in case you have an influence in any job vacancy. cheers,
Re: Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Help by victor08(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2010
Common guys am waitng for your answers, are you afraid to defirne your dream job?You should be proud of whatever legitimate profession you have choosen. The purpose of this thread is for people to contribute their ideas of the kind of job they will like to secure in future. you will be lucky to get info on companies to avoid like Jimoh Ibrahim's company or the Okoya's etc,
commonb define your dream job now.
Re: Define Your Dream Job Here And Get A Help by victor08(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2010
am waiting define your dream jobs here.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Operator Needed In Vi / It Certification At Aptech Surulere. / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.