Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,773,503 members, 6,605,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 12:52 AM

Seun Please Make Me An Admin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Make Me An Admin (232 Views)

Please Make Me Your Fourth Baby Mama: A Beautiful Lady Begs Wizkid / Seun Please Read / Payment Made To Nairaland Not Applied-seun Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Please Make Me An Admin by mcdokwe(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2018
Years ago, I know what joy being on nairaland give me. Nairaland then was insightful, educative and entertaining. So interesting was it that I narrowed my interest on the internet to just nairaland and Facebook.
Now I am pained, pained because gone are the glory days no thanks to trolls tribal warlords and the likes. It irritates me when I notice that the forum has gone to the dogs owing to the activities of the aforementioned.
All I ask for is the administrative powers to block not just them, if possible there ips from ever using this forum.
Thank you oga Seun

(1) (Reply)

Why Giving Advice May Not Be As Helpful As It Seems / Ekiti State Based Man Complains About Increase In MTN Sub Fee And Decrease In MB / Please Help A Soul!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.