Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Seun Please Make Me An Admin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Make Me An Admin (296 Views)

Seun Please Leave This Dark Mode On Nairaland / Payment Made To Nairaland Not Applied-seun Please Help / Hilarious Message A Group Member Sent To An Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Please Make Me An Admin by mcdokwe(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2018
Years ago, I know what joy being on nairaland give me. Nairaland then was insightful, educative and entertaining. So interesting was it that I narrowed my interest on the internet to just nairaland and Facebook.
Now I am pained, pained because gone are the glory days no thanks to trolls tribal warlords and the likes. It irritates me when I notice that the forum has gone to the dogs owing to the activities of the aforementioned.
All I ask for is the administrative powers to block not just them, if possible there ips from ever using this forum.
Thank you oga Seun

(1) (Reply)

New Club Jerseys 2018/2019 Now Out / 2018 Short-term Research Visits Scholarships For Postdoctoral Studies In Germany / Edo Govt Warns Against Illegal Conversion Of Residential Buildings To Industries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.