Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

The Roles Of Teachers, Parents And Students In Maths Teaching/learning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Roles Of Teachers, Parents And Students In Maths Teaching/learning (960 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Teachers/parents Kneeling And Prostrating For School Proprietor / 50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Roles Of Teachers, Parents And Students In Maths Teaching/learning by sesantek: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2007
THE ROLE SOF PARENTS,TEACHERS AND STUDENTS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING OF MATHS
Thanks for the opprtunity to post in this forum.I am a maths teacher.I have come to understand how bad the attitude of students are towards the subject.I know something has to be done to check the situation. Techers have to do more to psyche the students.Most students live on the story they have heard aboput the subject and this makes them to loose interest in the subject and as a result they will not be able to give their best.Also parents have a role to play too no matter their level of education.

Students must also play important roles to better thier own lots.I am working on a project that will address some of these problems and a i am sure most of the solutions will come from my personal experience in class as a maths teacher

sesan oguntade

(1) (Reply)

Geniuses In Nigerian Universities . Do You Know Any In The Engineering Fields / How Much Do Educational Consulting Firms Charge? / I Have To Rent Graduation Gowns , Please Where Can I get to rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.