Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus (8584 Views)

Frontiers For Democracy Calls For Support For Switch To Parliamentary System / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by Meajor(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2018
oluDharay:
Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Copied
guy just shut up.... its very evident that wetin you take dey confuse your reasoning
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by dbynonetwork: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2018
oluDharay:

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Copied
Bro PDP AND APC are the same.... Youths need to rise up... For the 40years same set of people....
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by rusher14: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2018
780 billion dollars squandered by PDP.

The public would make the evential call on your aspirations.
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by SEONaijaExpert: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Meajor:

why are you still myopic in understanding? so you mean to tell me that Saraki left because of slim chances of seeking reelection? if na so, then ewu reason pass you. #NoHardFeelings
Saraki was never APC. Himself and Dino defected from PDP for a better chance of winning election and the same is happening again. This is no rocket science just that you're too dumb to use your head. No hard feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by rusher14: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Bro PDP AND APC are the same.... Youths need to rise up... For the 40years same set of people....

Stop saying they are the same thing.

It is a mischievous way of trying to smear the others.

The members of PDP today have always been members of PDP for at least 19 years. Save for one or two others.
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by Bryan88(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Nice Decision Mr Saraki...i love dis man...man of few words
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by pat077: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2018
It's good because they join ur party
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by hush15: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Let's put it this way, they left because of their slim chances of seeking reelection.

It's just greed. You've been in office for 8 years and you know your party won't pick you again, then you jump ship with frivolous blaming and accusations.

Why do you people talk like this? He left because of his slim chance of re election like you not been open to the various political harrassment meted out to him even by his party and presidency since 2015 or is it benue that has been asking for help against the killings from federal government and rather than helping, they are the ones creating more divide!

Moreso, when you even say slim chances sef, is it that Buhari and his cohorts have fatter chances and are allowing people to participate, Buharis government has been all about me, myself and i. Any other is silenced, intimidated or eliminated completely.

No matter what, he doesnt have the right to keep detaining Dasuki despite several court ordered bails. I believe he only sees dasuki as a threat to himself, not nigerians but all these errors would be corrected come 2019 by Gods grace. This impunity his just too much...
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by kalu61(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Let's put it this way, they left because of their slim chances of seeking reelection.

It's just greed. You've been in office for 8 years and you know your party won't pick you again, then you jump ship with frivolous blaming and accusations.
Stop lying na. Saraki can get APC ticket free any day bro
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by dbynonetwork: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2018
rusher14:

Stop saying they are the same thing.

It is a mischievous way of trying to smear the others.

The members of PDP today have always been members of PDP for at least 19 years. Save for one or two others.

what about the members of APC?. nigerians are tired of them, we need to move forward...
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by kalu61(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2018
massinola:
Yes of course. The APC and their online warriors are shamelessly consoling themselves with the “Baba will win with a landslide victory without the decamping members" gibberish. They have forgotten so soon how Baba contested for three good times without winning. He couldn't even win the same Kano they are shouting he will win, he will win. Not until these decamping members came together and helped him win after three attempts.
Shortly after the election, the narrative changed. It became; they won because of Buhari's influence. Which Buhari please? The one that with his so called popularity failed three times? Swerve please... We shall see his popularity come 2019, after those that helped him before have finished deserting him.
I recommend as minister of political analysis hahaha
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by kalu61(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2018
IAmGeorgeous:
Hmm..this is serious, never knew Saraki could dump APC for PDP,I'ts unbelievable
You have no business here
we saw it coming from day one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by SEONaijaExpert: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2018
hush15:

Why do you people talk like this? He left because of his slim chance of re election like you not been open to the various political harrassment meted out to him even by his party and presidency since 2015 or is it benue that has been asking for help against the killings from federal government and rather than helping, they are the ones creating more divide!

Moreso, when you even say slim chances sef, is it that Buhari and his cohorts have fatter chances and are allowing people to participate, Buharis government has been all about me, myself and i. Any other is silenced, intimidated or eliminated completely.

No matter what, he doesnt have the right to keep detaining Dasuki despite several court ordered bails. I believe he only sees dasuki as a threat to himself, not nigerians but all these errors would be corrected come 2019 by Gods grace. This impunity his just too much...
Just so you know, there's nothing to correct in 2019. The same leadership will continue.

I want to believe there's nothing wrong for a public office holder to be summoned based on confessions and findings linking him to a crime. If that's what you call harassment then you're part of our problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by rusher14: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2018
dbynonetwork:

what about the members of APC?. nigerians are tired of them, we need to move forward...

The aliens you are expecting are arriving on their spaceship tonight.
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by peterphd(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2018
massinola:
Yes of course. The APC and their online warriors are shamelessly consoling themselves with the “Baba will win with a landslide victory without the decamping members" gibberish. They have forgotten so soon how Baba contested for three good times without winning. He couldn't even win the same Kano they are shouting he will win, he will win. Not until these decamping members came together and helped him win after three attempts.
Shortly after the election, the narrative changed. It became; they won because of Buhari's influence. Which Buhari please? The one that with his so called popularity failed three times? Swerve please... We shall see his popularity come 2019, after those that helped him before have finished deserting him.

The elections will be massively rigged.
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by FitnesScientist: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2018
undecided
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by Binelelyon: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=oluDharay post=69881857]Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

Copied[E go shock u when u see the looting spree in ur ogas cabinet when he is retired to daura next year God's willing. /quote]
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by OhiOfIhima: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2018
See their faces up there... Could it be those people we want to hand over this country affair to.. I am afraid their own might worst than the APC... Regrouping Looters.
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by harrisonford001: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2018
I asked him when most of you were analyzing that heretic message that “Jonathan is fulfilling prophecy”. I asked a simple question: “Which prophecy is Ex- President Jonathan”? Pastor Bosun went ahead to say “even if the Islamic party (APC) presents a Christian Governor in Lagos, you must not vote for him, you must vote for the other party (PDP). Wait, who was using religion?
Ex- President Obasanjo removed Senate Presidents at will, removed any opposing voice, removed Fayose for a small insult, and removed Ladoja with thugs in Ibadan. Who are you calling “DICTATOR”? BUHARI.
Ex-President Obasanjo withheld Lagos State fund for 3 years, not minding how Lagosians would eat, Yaradua got there and released the fund.
NASS members were abusing President Buhari openly, messing up everything at will; Gov. Fayose has been abusing President Buhari for 4 years now. Not a single State in Nigeria has been denied their constitutional rights because of politics till date, all their funds, Paris fund and bail out, FAAC etc. But who is the DICTATOR? BUHARI.
Ex-President Jonathan ensured that NASS opposition members were locked out including Tambuwa the Speaker of the house. They had to climb gate to gain access.
Jonathan empowered OPCs in Lagos and they were destroying anything in Ikorodu to Ojota that looked like opposition party. Orga of DSS was used to invade APC secretariat, Journalist arrested and Newspapers siezed, we forgot all these….
Ekiti was militarised, Fayose was given power from Aso rock to order Military guys at will. Fayemi the incumbent at that moment was rendered powerless that he was shouting when Police commissioner was used by PDP and a guy was shot…All these videos and pictures are still here (google is your friend). But who is the dictator? BUHARI.
Ex-President Jonathan met FX+ECA at $62 billion+. He DEPLETED it to less than $30 Billion in 5 years Jonathan sold crude oil for 5 years at an average of $100 per barrel of 2.2 million daily (2010-2014). Did he add a DIME to Nigeria purse in 5 years? NO.
Buhari the ILLITERATE sold oil at an average of $50 of less than 700,000 barrel at some points because of militancy, yet had moved that FX to $47 Billion in 3 years.
Don’t say how much did he borrow if you don’t even have the figure borrowed between 2010-2015 without adding a dime to FX.
Who is the ILLITERATE? BUHARIIII. Jide Omokore, Aluko and oil goddess Alinson made an oil deal of N1 trillion and chose not to remit to Nigeria under GEJ. Did anyone raise eyebrow?
INTEL of Ex-Vice President Atiku refused to remit to Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), not until last year that “ordinary” Hadiza the NPA boss challenged INTEL and insisted the funds must be remitted.
A Christian Professor had been leading JAMB all through Obasanjo to Jonathan yet for 40 years of JAMB; only N52 Million was remitted to FG.
A Muslim Professor who was appointed just in two years of handling JAMB remitted over N15 Billion. FIFTEEN BILLION. So who is following after righteousness?
For five years of Okonjo Iweala was paying over 45,000 ghost workers unabated, yet just within 3 years, “ordinary” Kemi Adeosun removed such nonsense…I ask again who is more effective?
Ordinary Abuja metro lane took 11 years from OBJ period that he INITIATED it…Ordinary intra-city metro lane o, but President Buhari that finished is within 3 years is the failure abi?
“Which project did President Buhari INITIATE and COMPLETE in 3 years yen-yen-yen”.
Mention any major project INITIATED AND COMPLETED in 3 years of Ex-President Obasanjo, or Ex-President Yar’Adua or Ex-President Jonathan?
So on what parameters are you using to judge 3 years of President Buhari INITIATING AND COMPLETING? Even PDP can’t finish their own secretariat let alone that which belong to NIGERIA.
Lagos-Ibadan road since Ex-President Obasanjo era till Ex-President Jonathan could not be finished. In 3 years of President Buhari, the road is receiving serious attention. Ask those who ply that road and those who go for Holy Ghost Congress monthly about the difference in pace of work. Wait, even Otuoke road in Bayelsa had to wait till President Buhari now starts to do the road. Who is the failure? Can it be BUHARIIII.
What about “Almajiri School in the North? WHERE exactly are these Schools SITUATED in the North? OK, show us the picture.
Emm, 2nd Niger Bridge? Lol, they completed it on the MAP, yet Fashola is on it PHYSICALLY now.
Did Buhari fail on security issue in Benue? YES. Did others before him fail on the same security issue in Benue? YESSS. So where did you get all these noise of “Fulani President” is helping herdsmen?
Who was the President during Jos crisis, herdsmen killing people in Zamfara in 2013, Odi massacre, Kaduna crisis? You think death suddenly started because President Buhari was a Fulani man? That he failed in that is one thing, but that YOU are making a narrative of “Fulani President” is giving herdsmen power is funny.
January 1, 2018 in Omoku, Rivers State, Christians were coming from Church; cultists from the South South killed their own people. You know why there was no serious noise by CAN and you? You could not link it to President Buhari’s herdsmen or Fulani herdsmen. The same WIKE that did not drop a million to support the families of those bereaved in his constituency (State) went to Benue State to donate N20 Milliion and you hailed him
Kidnapping of School children in Lagos; Badoo issue in Lagos; Crisis in Kaduna. Who did you call on? Ambode the Governor of Lagos and El-Rufai of Kaduna. When crisis happened in River State and Benue State, who did you shout about? President Buhari the herdsmen. What about your Bishops, Pastors and Imans that made Aso Rock their abode between 2010-2015? What did they negotiate for the body of Christ or common citizens? Yes, they got their jets; they got waivers and Universities all PERSONAL. Now that the tap to fuel their jets and lifestyles had stopped, all they tell you from the pulpit is “LIES and Prophelying“. Your anointed ones keep saying ANNOYING THINGS, yet you can’t query their lies?
Wait, I remember again your problem with President Buhari fighting corruption selectively. So, mention ONE name among those in EFCC case without a case to defend. If your hero Presidents had fought corruption with one leg, by now shebi it is the second leg that President Buhari will be fighting.
So what is your problem with the corrupt facing the music? Oh, how about blablablabla. If President Buhari did not catch them, somebody else will. But stop crying in defence of the corrupt being asked to face the music. If your uncle is corrupt, tell him to face it, and stop shouting how about other thieves.
I know you lost your job because Ex- President Jonathan lost out and your job with Mama Patience was terminated. But stop using your personal loss as a yardstick for Buhari’s achievement.
Under your hero, several young Nigerians were SCAMMED by Boro collecting money from them for Job, in the process killing many young Nigerians. Ex-President Jonathan cannot even sack him. So what do you want the families of those who died when Ex-President Jonathan scammed them of Jobs to do? Stop crying and face life.
For your information, all those lies about “hidden agenda” can only fly on you because they know you are biblically illiterate. I even saw somebody hailing Femi-Fani Kayode for being the voice for the Church. Haaaaaa, abomination. Abeg make I stop, come dey collect your abuses in packs. After all your abuse, na President Buhari I go still vote for.
~ Festus Keyamo SAN.
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by Joshuaamb: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Old wine taste better than new wine
MrMoney007:
old wine in new bottle

old wine in old bottle
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by YorubaEmir: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2018
[[s]quote author=oluDharay post=69881857]Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

Copied[/quote][/s]
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by hush15: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Just so you know, there's nothing to correct in 2019. The same leadership will continue.

I want to believe there's nothing wrong for a public office holder to be summoned based on confessions and findings linking him to a crime. If that's what you call harassment then you're part of our problems.

Yeah, when the real crime like impunity and unproritized deployment of security forces to places that matters that is spreading like a plague. Well you can say am part of the problem but from your words, i dont see you or thoughts or those you support as solutions...
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2018

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

Copied
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by SEONaijaExpert: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2018
hush15:

Yeah, when the real crime like impunity and unproritized deployment of security forces to places that matters that is spreading like a plague. Well you can say am part of the problem but from your words, i dont see you or thoughts or those you support as solutions...
Do you really believe everything you read online? I've not really seen any impunity or unpatriotic act melted out here. There's so much not to believe anymore if Dino can staged his kidnapping. One thing for sure is that those we've now are good enough to solve the problems to a good extent.
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by ejimatic: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2018
Defection is a feature of democracy. Anybody can decide which party to associate with. Politicians are doing their business with masses as their weapons They are pushing us around as they want. . Thus from PDP to APC from APC to PDP to ADP to LP. The story continues. Why are they returning to PDP? They remember how they enjoyed under Obasanjo and Jonathan goverments,where they had freedom to loot our treasury with impunity. where senators were bribed before they approved budgets where budgets were inflated where money for senatorial budgets was pocketed where they committed crimes with impunity where they changed cars every year where EFCC could not arrest them because they were in power and where our economy was ruined because of unchecked corruption and lack of check and balances. There is no way to become self lords over Nigerians in Buhari government. All the sources of looting and corrupt practices have been blocked. They have forgotten that masses may be silent but we are wiser now. Let them go back to Egypt
We will wait for them at the gate in 2019.It is then that they will know that masses are not for coalition of thieves and corruption or rebirth of looting of our wealth in PDP which they are gathering for again. Only fools and misguided Nigerians will follow them like tatalongs.
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by Rexnegro(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
we are witnessing a great change in the Nigerian polity. this change is the change that will change the change
be deceiving ursef there u hear , they can decamp but guess what none of them can defeat Buhari come next year... saraki was never an APC member his doings and body language shows that ever since.. hence the palace coup he planned with PDP senators back then to become senate President. he is not sure if APC can retain his position hence the defection ... show me just one PDP president aspirant that has close to Buhari popularity among Nigeria masses ? most of u haters are online but the true voters are not
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by greygoblings(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2018
oluDharay:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

Copied

See lies from the pits of Hell. This is how APC came in. Why are all of them roaming free? Silly childish lies.
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by hush15: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Do you really believe everything you read online? I've not really seen any impunity or unpatriotic act melted out here. There's so much not to believe anymore if Dino can staged his kidnapping. One thing for sure is that those we've now are good enough to solve the problems to a good extent.

Its you who that have been blinded by the facts that
A president can afford to deploy 30,000 police for and election and is seeking 242billion naira just for elections security but cant even keep is IGP in benue to resolve the crisis or even deploy troops to secure benue or the fact that he soent over 100days for medical treatment abroad or the fact that even zamfara killing crisis he was just able to send 1000 soldiers combined forces for a man that accented to 30,000 in ekiti or the fact that the man only finds his voice abroad but deaf to the pains and yearnings of his country men, women and children or the fact that he enjoys sitting on the fence while his cabinets acts with impunity and subverting justice in favour of their principal....

All these, you may be blinded to but dont ever blind yourself to the fact that he that must come to equity should come with clean hands. Buharis hand are not clean whatsoever. Never have i seen the height of prejudice, tribalism, nepotism and deceit in Nigerian government since i was born. The so much intergrity that is talked about is a lie. A man that doesn't even believe in the system, invest in the people or probably understand the system to say the least. The only thing he is good at is rewarding loyality which i dont have a problem with but it must be objective and in the interest of people and not your loyalist...

You know what, you can preach all you like but its better to preach it to yourself and face facts, not fictions. Dino staged his own kidnap, totally ridiculous when he show bullets shots on his vehicle that police fired while commissioning projects and that same guy masterminded his own kidnap, totally ridiculous. Police keeping 8members of benue house of assembly and keeping others out just to imprach a governor and Mr. President can caution the IGP....

Whatever men...
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by Elomatt: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2018
I see PDP winning the 2019 race for power at the center. It's crystal clear now that APC has lost in Nigeria.
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by Meajor(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Saraki was never APC. Himself and Dino defected from PDP for a better chance of winning election and the same is happening again. This is no rocket science just that you're too dumb to use your head. No hard feelings.

hahahahaha you na badt guy oh... so na d same no hard feelings you come dey use give me abi.... well sorry, no mind me...
Re: Saraki, Ahmad Defection, Good For Democracy-secondus by Xperience12: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kaybmal100:
Pls o..someone should give me a good reason why I should vote for PDP after 16 years of failure. Abeg

Because in 4 years, APC has done worse than PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lesson From Deputy Senate Speakership Election; South South Vs South East. / APC's National Caucus, NEC Meetings To Hold This Week / Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.