Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Saraki’s Sister Refuses To Follow Him, Pledges Unwavering Support For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Sister Refuses To Follow Him, Pledges Unwavering Support For Buhari (588 Views)

Delta State Unwavering Support For Atiku Abubakar 2023 / Unwavering Support For Atiku Abubakar 2023 / Unwavering Support For Atiku Abubakar 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki’s Sister Refuses To Follow Him, Pledges Unwavering Support For Buhari by freakyamanda(f): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Hours after the senate president, Bukola Saraki defected to the PDP, his sister, Gbemisola Saraki has indicated that she will remain in APC and has pledged his unwavering support for President Buhari.

In a tweet, which had been retweeted by the APC, Gbemisola saraki said:

“I maintain my unwavering support for President Muhammadu Buhari, now and for his re-election in 2019, and for the success of our party, the APC, in Kwara State and across the federation” – SEN. GBEMISOLA RUQAYYAH SARAKI (GRS). APC Kwara.”

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Sister Refuses To Follow Him, Pledges Unwavering Support For Buhari by iskuburi407: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2018
Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba
Re: Saraki’s Sister Refuses To Follow Him, Pledges Unwavering Support For Buhari by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2018
iskuburi407:
Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba
They're coming to roast you.
Re: Saraki’s Sister Refuses To Follow Him, Pledges Unwavering Support For Buhari by Kdon2: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2018
freakyamanda:
Hours after the senate president, Bukola Saraki defected to the PDP, his sister, Gbemisola Saraki has indicated that she will remain in APC and has pledged his unwavering support for President Buhari.

In a tweet, which had been retweeted by the APC, Gbemisola saraki said:

“I maintain my unwavering support for President Muhammadu Buhari, now and for his re-election in 2019, and for the success of our party, the APC, in Kwara State and across the federation” – SEN. GBEMISOLA RUQAYYAH SARAKI (GRS). APC Kwara.”

She is a mole, a snake of the highest proportion! Never trust that family. 2015 about to reenact itself in kwara. She will defect to pdp at the last minute. If you know you know!
Re: Saraki’s Sister Refuses To Follow Him, Pledges Unwavering Support For Buhari by iskuburi407: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

They're coming to roast you.
we are coming to toast you
Re: Saraki’s Sister Refuses To Follow Him, Pledges Unwavering Support For Buhari by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2018
iskuburi407:
we are coming to toast you
You better bring plenty money.
Re: Saraki’s Sister Refuses To Follow Him, Pledges Unwavering Support For Buhari by iskuburi407: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:

You better bring plenty money.
so you will sell your vote
Re: Saraki’s Sister Refuses To Follow Him, Pledges Unwavering Support For Buhari by annnikky(f): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Is all about choice madam.

Is not a do or die affair the u must follow her brother to pdp so dnt make fuse out it madam.
Re: Saraki’s Sister Refuses To Follow Him, Pledges Unwavering Support For Buhari by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2018
iskuburi407:
so you will sell your vote
No. I will sell my loyalty to the highest bidding party. Your vote doesn't really count in a country such as this
Re: Saraki’s Sister Refuses To Follow Him, Pledges Unwavering Support For Buhari by johnmartus(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Kdon2:

She is a mole, a snake of the highest proportion! Never trust that family. 2015 about to reenact itself in kwara. She will defect to pdp at the last minute. If you know you know!
I tell you bro.that state is under the bandage of saraki family. Only God can deliver the state. And if saraki win kwara state this time that mean kwarans will worship bukola tiil he die.
Re: Saraki’s Sister Refuses To Follow Him, Pledges Unwavering Support For Buhari by Kdon2: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
johnmartus:
I tell you bro.that state is under the bandage of saraki family. Only God can deliver the state. And if saraki win kwara state this time that mean kwarans will worship bukola tiil he die.

If gbemi win senate na the same Saraki by extension too.

(1) (Reply)

How Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocs In Exchange For Sex– WOLE SOYINKA. / Meet The Richest Man In ALL History You Haven't Heard Of / What Wike, Abe, Former Commissioners Are Planning To Do To Me – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.