Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani (36508 Views)

Aisha Alhassan Receives 50,000 APC Defectors Into Taraba UDP / Kwankwaso Challenges Buhari To Name Weak APC Defectors / APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Ziggylady(f): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2018
Mr two-face and double-speak,we don hear undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2018
so APC has finally accepted that they are the minority in the senate grin truth will always prevail cool
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by OneStep3: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2018
UzorAgu:
Only if we can place [/b]National interest[b] above selfish interest
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Alen4smit: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2018
kennygee:
See this traitor General of Africa.

Keep your advice to yourself, the APC already has a witch hunt blueprint for all defectors.

Na today?
Only people who are incapable of intelligent arguments bring insults to the table.practice what you preach
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Bobonowell(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2018
Anyhow they want to do it, let them continue, God will choose the best candidates come 2019 for us..

Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by breakeven: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2018
zico530:
I see wisdom in your talk. If only the President will listen.
Uhmmm.. he find it difficult to hear and I doubt if he sees too.
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by skydeexie(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Treading in the middle of the road kind of politics will get you nowhere. Make your stand known now before it's too late for your political future. The APC is already a sinking ship with all its occupants - remember the Titanic? They said it was unsinkable but the rest is now history.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Alen4smit:
Only people who are incapable of intelligent arguments bring insults to the table.practice what you preach

I made my point. And I didn't lie about him being a traitor.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by raph101(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2018
kennygee:

Keep your advice to yourself, the APC already has a witch hunt blueprint for all defectors.

Na today?

pained?
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by PHILipu1(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2018
Jethrolite:
Wise words. If APC was like this from the beginning. No one would be defecting by now. People need to respect the opinion of others.
Sure?
Even with their presidential ambitions?
Atiku,Tambuwal,Saraki wants to be president and joined APc thinking Buhari will do one term and allow them to try their luck.

There was nothing that was going to stop this guys immediately they knew that Buhari will go for second term,
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by jayjayjajoe: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2018
mmb:
'1. Both sides must put the interest of the country first.'

Saraki never put the interest of the nation first even when he was in APC right from the word go.

Budget passage delays in the National Assembly is one of his many atrocities as Senate President.

Thank God he has left the party for good.
e pain am weeeeeehhhhhhh,weeeeeehhhh
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Akpacha(m): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2018
Traitor talking, no sane person take shehu sani for a serious thing.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Emmaxx: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2018
You mean the 'good' & 'evil' should work together? Mr Sani stop acting like a confused coward sad

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Akpacha(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2018
kennygee:

I made my point. And I didn't lie about him being a traitor.
no doubt abt that, he is a TRAITOR big one.
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Akpacha(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Bobonowell:
Anyhow they want to do it, let them continue, God will choose the best candidates come 2019 for us..
is there any part of the world God choose candidate for election? Pls leave God out of it.
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by SternProphet: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2018
In what way do these defections prevent the demise of PDP as a party? Buhari will take them all out using every means. I don't know why people think less than 200 people without an ideology count for anything.
Buhari will break their backs and we will discuss it in beer parlour and on social media. After three months we have forgotten them. I encourage young people to move in and contest on the platform of the new parties. Nigeria's old politicians are going on FORCED rest.
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Bakerdav: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2018
mmb:

Saraki never put the interest of the nation first even when he was in APC right from the word go.

Budget passage delays in the National Assembly is one of his many atrocities as Senate President.

dont mind sani
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Akpacha(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
I don't know if it's just me, but, I don't really trust this man anymore. In fact, all the politicians.
I don't trust him either.
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by marv1: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2018
KingLennon:
PDP ruled the country for 16 years and handover to APC to rule. APC can't do the job well and everybody have seen that, 2019 they'll handover back to PDP to do the job grin.

PDP will never get there . If you tell me another party it is fine but PDP the looters party . Its a BIG NO NO.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Bakerdav: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2018
kirkwood:
Guy wants to defect too, period. He had better be smarter or they dispose of him when he has become useless and powerless
you got bro
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by hush15: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2018
mmb:

Another hypocrite. So it is buhari or his minions that put nigeria or bigerians first abi...

Be deceiving yourselves....
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Shehu Sani the Maradonna senator that played us all.
She him still courting both sides codedly so that in the event that he still decamps, it would be public knowledge that he never was one of the APC stalwarts who were throwing insults at the so called defectors.
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Bobonowell(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2018
Akpacha:
is there any part of the world God choose candidate for election? Pls leave God out of it.

yes, but God chooses leader at times sha,
I understand u
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by jamace(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2018
N100 million bribe taker is talking? Is he worth listening to?

After taking bribe from APC, he is now coaching us on how to play clean politics. Hypocrisy of the highest order! angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Jethrolite(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2018
PHILipu1:
Sure?
Even with their presidential ambitions?
Atiku,Tambuwal,Saraki wants to be president and joined APc thinking Buhari will do one term and allow them to try their luck.

There was nothing that was going to stop this guys immediately they knew that Buhari will go for second term,
Buhari should have stuck to one term as he said and let Atiku, Tambuwal and Saraki battle it out. In a fair fight Saraki will win the ticket, even in a dirty fight he would also win. Atiku out of greed would have left after losing the ticket just like I am expecting him to leave PDP after losing again.

Saraki would have brokered good deals with Tambuwal and the others that will see them remain in APC even after losing the presidential ticket.

APC is a hard sell presently and they are losing foot soldiers in droves. Ekiti magic can not be repeated on a national scale. Even most of the guys urging Buhari on are very disloyal to him. Do not be surprised Tinubu has already brokered very good deal for himself and followers that will unfold in the last mile.

APC is done, no redeeming it. Even Oshiomole will leave when the time is right, it maybe after the election or he could just restore confidence in what is left of APC after a dismal 4 years of CUPP's performance.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2018
mmb:

and the dullard sai Barbar have he ever put the interest of Nigeria ahead of any other thing before...
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by jamace(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and the dullard sai Barbar have he ever put the interest of Nigeria ahead of any other thing before...
Sai baba is busy fulfilling the agenda of the North and his fulani brothers.
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by bobloner: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2018
senator Sani,you are political prostitute.your days are number in apc.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by maxzzo1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
No liver....
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Heffalump(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
kennygee:

Na today?

Did you just wrote 'Witch-hunt' up there? That will amount to undemocratic tendencies. In 2014/2015 there were massive decamp from the then ruling party, PDP and no dangerous consequences on the defectors. So, why should there be any now? Are we in a military junta?
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Oponel1962: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Have those politicians ever worked for the benefit of the Nation?
The thing is for the Masses to vote them OUT come 2019.
The only good bill -peace corp- did not see the light of day

Hunger is in them.
Re: How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
mmb:

So it's the dullard buhari that puts the nation first and yet he's still unable to sanction his police ig that disobeyed his order to protect the people of Benue.

oh Saraki single-handedly blocked the passage of the budget into law..

No wonder you're a buhari supporter... Your reasoning attests to that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 / Police Dislodge Yoruba Nation Camp In Alausa, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.