Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term (1326 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by Ndonu101: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Tinubu will not leave APC as some claim but I can see Tinubu rallying his troops for state elections but when it comes to the FG election him and his loyalist will look the other way

Tinubu understands the consequence of Buhari second term and how that will destroy our democracy if unchecked. Tinubu already made the mistake of giving Buhari benefit of the doubt in 2015; he wont make that mistake again.

As a man who played a major role in the return of Nigeria to multi-party democracy in 1999 I cant see him encouraging what is going on. Buhari already showed his true colours, left Tinubu in the cold and controlled the country with his own inner circle of friends only.

My only regrets is that Osibanjo who is supposed to be a SAN and Pastor of the church of God has failed to stand up to be counted in the face of Tyranny and Terrorism. Ours is now a country where the President openly disobeys court orders, attacks opposition politicians for holding alternative view, raids Judges in the middle of the night for doing their jobs, undermines the Legislature and its presiding officers using Police/EFCC. The President looks the other was while Fulani Herdsmen slaughter farmers in their own land.

This Professor of law who calls himself a SAN and Pastor should stand up and be counted. Please reject Tyranny and Terror, ask not to be selected for second term re-election. Tell the President you will like to spend more time with your grandchildren!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by iskuburi407: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by MrPolitics: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2018
If Buhari loses, Tinubu loses as well. Do you think he has anything to gain if PDP wins?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by Butterflyleo: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Ndonu101:
Tinubu will not leave APC as some claim but I can see Tinubu rallying his troops for state elections but when it comes to the FG election him and his loyalist will look the other way

Tinubu understands the consequence of Buhari second term and how that will destroy or democracy if unchecked. Tinubu already made the mistake of giving Buhari benefit of the doubt in 2015; he wont make that mistake again.

As a man who played a major role in the return of Nigeria to multi-party democracy in 2019 I cant see him encouraging what is going on. Buhari already showed his true colours, left Tinubu in the cold and controlled the country with his own inner circle of friends only.

My only regrets is that Osibanjo who is supposed to be a SAN and Pastor of the church of God has failed to stand up to be counted in the face of Tyranny and Terrorism. Ours is now a country where the President openly disobeys court orders, attacks opposition politicians for holding alternative view, raids Judges in the middle of the night for doing their jobs, undermines the Legislature and its presiding officers using Police/EFCC. The President looks the other was while Fulani Herdsmen slaughter farmers in their own land.

This Professor of law who calls himself a SAN and Pastor should stand up and be counted. Please reject Tyranny and Terror, ask not to be selected for second term re-election.

What kind of beer parlour analysis is this? grin

Tinubi and PMB are heading fully to the finish line and crossing it.

Your focus should rather be on PDP and their agitations.

Its on record that the power is meant to shift to the south after PMB has finished his 2nd term.

PDP want to hijack it because they will surely field a northern candidate as well and that would make the north hold on to power for 8years.

Tinubu knows what he is doing. The power will come to the south after Buhari and that is when you will the enigma call Jagaban.

Those in PDP are just power hungry and do not mean well for the regions they are deceiving especially the south south and south east.

Many in those regions already know this truth and have pitched their tent with buhari.

Argue with your phone

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by Ndonu101: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
MrPolitics:
If Buhari loses, Tinubu loses as well. Do you think he has anything to gain if PDP wins?

If Lagos and South West is secured I see no reason why Tinubu can not reject Buhari's Tyranny. He has nothing to lose opposing Buhari and standing up for the truth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by MrPolitics: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ndonu101:

If Lagos and South West is secured I see no reason why Tinubu can not reject Buhari's Tyranny. He has nothing to lose opposing Buhari and standing up for the truth

Lol truth ke? Which politician knows what that means? 2015 elevated Tinubu from a regional political heavyweight to a national one and must have opened his pockets and businesses to various benefits. He's not going to give that away.
Besides he has a presidential ambition and Buhari's victory is the fastest and perhaps easiest way for him to get it

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by MrPolitics: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What kind of beer parlour analysis is this? grin

Tinubi and PMB are heading fully to the finish line and crossing it.

Your focus should rather be on PDP and their agitations.

Its on record that the power is meant to shift to the south after PMB has finished his 2nd term.

PDP want to hijack it because they will surely field a northern candidate as well and that would make the north hold on to power for 8years.

Tinubu knows what he is doing. The power will come to the south after Buhari and that is when you will the enigma call Jagaban.

Those in PDP are just power hungry and do not mean well for the regions they are deceiving especially the south south and south east.

Many in those regions already know this truth and have pitched their tent with buhari.

Argue with your phone

People only use zoning for their own selfish gains. Who cares if either the north or south rules for 20 years straight if the leadership is good?
There's no difference between APC and PDP either so there's no such thing as one party fighting for people and the other deceiving them. They're both for their own selfish gains
Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
And for as long as his planted stooge is still posing as the VP, he would rather prefer to remain ignorant, it doesn't matter who is dying or what may be happening, after all his life bars is remaining few per cents.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
Ndonu101:

Tinubu understands the consequence of Buhari second term and how that will destroy our democracy if unchecked. Tinubu already made the mistake of giving Buhari benefit of the doubt in 2015; he wont make that mistake again.

As a man who played a major role in the return of Nigeria to multi-party democracy in 1999 I cant see him encouraging what is going on. Buhari already showed his true colours, left Tinubu in the cold and controlled the country with his own inner circle of friends only.

This Professor of law who calls himself a SAN and Pastor should stand up and be counted. Please reject Tyranny and Terror, ask not to be selected for second term re-election. Tell the President you will like to spend more time with your grandchildren!

[/s]

Ipob yoots leave Tinubu alone... Enjoy your Saraki and otorm.. Your ipob party don't need South West votes to win..

2019 like in Edo, Kogi, Ondo, Ekiti.. We shall count scores..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by Ndonu101: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
MrPolitics:

Lol truth ke? Which politician knows what that means? 2015 elevated Tinubu from a regional political heavyweight to a national one and must have opened his pockets and businesses to various benefits. He's not going to give that away.
Besides he has a presidential ambition and Buhari's victory is the fastest and perhaps easiest way for him to get it

The truth is Buhari is a Tyrant who may come for anyone at anytime including Tinubu. The earlier you stop him the better.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by Butterflyleo: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ndonu101:

Tinubu is already standing up for the truth. You really have no idea what you are saying at all.

Let me clear the cobwebs in your brain a little.

The entire southwest must fall under APC. That is the plan so that a southern shift of presidency would be a reality just in case it comes down to North vs south when the time comes.

You people just use words like tyranny without even knowing what you are saying . your OP which is a clear bear parlour gist shows that your source for the word tyranny is also a bear parlour source

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by MrPolitics: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ndonu101:

The truth is Buhari is a Tyrant who may come for anyone at anytime including Tinubu. The earlier you stop him the better.

I will do what I can in my personal capacity to send him to Daura. I don't want him either. I would be voting for the first time ever in 2019 just to kick him out and I'm encouraging my friends and neighbors to do the same.

But For now, Buhari is Tinubu's safe bet

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by Butterflyleo: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ndonu101:

Will you shut it already. Your hatred will consume you soon.

You don't even know what you want.

You are on one hand agitating for Biafra but will not leave NIGERIAN politics alone. To.make it even worse you are here talking about Tinubu as if he is the one who would give you Biafra.

Please if you are this filled with hatred, go and see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by FarahAideed: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tinubu will surely not use his machinery to work for Buharis emergence

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by Butterflyleo: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
Tinubu will surely not use his machinery to work for Buharis emergence

See this confused soul. So noe Buhari who has worked this hard to get to this point would suddenly piss it all away because he was jobless and had nothing on his mind that made him field buhari and osinbajo from the start abi?

Common sense is not for everybody sha
Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by FarahAideed: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

See this confused soul. So noe Buhari who has worked this hard to get to this point would suddenly piss it all away because he was jobless and had nothing on his mind that made him field buhari and osinbajo from the start abi?

Common sense is not for everybody sha

Watch and see !!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows The Consequences Of A Buhari Second Term by Butterflyleo: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
FarahAideed:

Watch and see !!!!

I watched and saw PDP fall even as the incumbent then in 2015 at the hand of Tinubu.

I also watched and saw Ekiti fall under the supervision of Tinubu

I have seen Tinubu break strong holds of PDP with ease .

He will not come this far and then do a uturn.

Set your head straight or go for brain alignment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos / Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi / Check Out The Faces Of Top Apc Members During Pmb's #ngthecandidates Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.