Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University (33285 Views)

Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire / Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by Celebgistz1: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

London-based Nollywood actress, Tosin Abiola has graduated from a UK university with a first class.

While grateful to God for his mercies and grace, the actress took time to apologize to her lil kids for the times she wasn’t there for them and for all the family times she missed in course of her studying.

She wrote:

Dear Nathan and Neriah,
For every time I denied you “mummy time” I AM SORRY. For every time I couldn’t join other parents to go on a school trip, I AM SORRY. For every time I couldn’t look you in the eyes because I was so engrossed in writing essays and meeting deadlines, I AM SORRY. For every time I couldn’t go with you to the cinema to enjoy a movie of your choice, I AM SORRY. For every time I couldn’t listen to all your unspoken words, I AM SORRY. For every time I had to make excuses, I AM SORRY. For every time I couldn’t read you bed time stories, I AM SORRY.
Thank you my babies, I love you with every ounce of my soul and with every beat of my heart❣I walked that path for you and I’m proud that I did it….. Yours forever
#firstclassmummy❣❣❣

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/nollywood-actress-tosin-abiola-graduates-with-a-first-class-in-uk-university/

7 Likes

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by dPriv: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Congratulations.

Meanwhile, lots of iPhone6 64gb available for sale in ilorin.

https://www.nairaland.com/4617348/us-used-iphone-6-64gb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by Celebgistz1: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by foyeks2001(f): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Are those kids on social media?
Isn't something she cld just say to them at home?

Anyway, Congratulations to you Aunty.

37 Likes

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by KingLennon(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
All these Nigerians bagging 1st class in foreign countries will be struggling for 2nd class upper in Nigeria. This shows our standard of Education. Congratz ma..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by harryboyng(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats

6 Likes

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by BruncleZuma: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Congratulations are in order
Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
#RESPECT
All the best for the future.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by bedspread: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats girl
Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by Metuh: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
foyeks2001:
Are those kids on social media? Isn't something she cld just say to them at home?
are you one of her kids?

so why don't you close your mouth and stop crying?

7 Likes

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by Burgerlomo: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Congratulations dear cool
Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Odiegwu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by Yinxies(f): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats Madam

But I have never seen her on TV.

Congrats sha

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by puresaint(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
I don't know her but for having 1st class... she's my number one actress. This one is actress with a difference. Welldone..

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by laserjet: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Anything for the news..smh. She can as well say those things to them at home and no one would know about it. Why the unsolicited announcement??

7 Likes

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by foyeks2001(f): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Metuh:

are you one of her kids?

so why don't you close your mouth and stop crying?
Ha! Metuh ke? Metuh the pretender, the looter and the sick.
So you are on nairaland.
Thunder fire you there for eating our yams.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
The way Nigerians bag first class in UK varsities eeh,..
Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by enshi(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Anything that studies abroad makes first-class...

If they are this intelligent why cant they gain admission here

4 Likes

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by Dandsome: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Where is the proof she made first class?

Please show me a better proof and not where she wrote "#firstclassmummy"

Not hating, but trying to get the facts. For once Let`s stop celebrating mediocrity in this country

6 Likes

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by foyeks2001(f): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
R2bees:
The way Nigerians bag first class in UK varsities eeh,..
I dont understand too o...
Is like mesef go like collect my own first class from there o.
Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
foyeks2001:

I dont understand too o...
Is like mesef go like collect my own first class from there o.
lols... Abeg wait for make I pack my bags
Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by foyeks2001(f): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
R2bees:
lols... Abeg wait for make I pack my bags

Oya pack quick, make we go.
Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by lastmanstandn(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
KingLennon:
All these Nigerians bagging 1st class in foreign countries will be struggling for 2nd class upper in Nigeria. This shows our standard of Education. Congratz ma..

The standard is broken. As a graduate from a Nigerian institution, you have to strive to self-improve to stand a chance to compete. Think about this, how many of your lecturers have published research papers in international peer reviewed journals? What knowledge has your department added to existing debates in your field of study? Even the so called greats are only so because of past glory. We have the big problem of terrorism yet no advanced institutions to quantitatively study the root causes. Rather we rely on foreign bodies such as START, RAND and others for data on terrorism in Nigeria. SHAME.

8 Likes

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by MissRaine69(f): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
foyeks2001:
Are those kids on social media?
Isn't something she cld just say to them at home?

Anyway, Congratulations to you Aunty.
I am always baffled by these celebrities who write private moments on social media especially when it’s to children who can barely read!

1 Like

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by MissRaine69(f): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
First class in what and which university?
Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by OEChika: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria where every lady on social media is an actress

1 Like

Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by finest147: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
first class is becoming"easy" nowadays
Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by Miroslavklose: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
post=69891304:
Odiegwu!
Na Ojukwu
Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by Realrealtor: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
lol... can't you people just say congrats and move on undecided
Re: Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University by Gerrard59(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
KingLennon:

This is a nonsensical postulation. Anyone who makes a first class in the UK can do same in Nigeria. Stop making it look like achieving a first class result is easy anywhere, whether UK or Nigeria.

@Post: Congratulations, but what's her major and institution?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty / Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" / Tonto Dikeh Beautiful In No Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.