Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy (936 Views)

Simon Ekpa Blasts Germany's DWnews For Calling Nnamdi Kanu The 'Most Notorious…' / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Igbos "Destroy" Deji Adeyanju On Youtube For Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Clown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy by donsolo4u2c(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Flash Back: Go & tell that boy called Nnamdi Kanu that Benue State is not Part of BIAFRA.. GOVERNOR ORTOM-2016.

The embattled Governor of Benue state Ortom may now be regretting his actions and roles played in disenfranchisement of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu in 2016.

Ortom was a strong Critics of IPOB to an extent he referred IPOB leader as a small boy who want to force parts of Benue especially the Idoma people to Biafra side.

But regrettably, Ortom has joined Donald Trump in calling Nigeria a Shit-hole after he was served a notice of Impeachment.

Truly, Nnamdi Kanu envisioned all that is happening in our polity Today.

For instance before his arrest he said:

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity, and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not, believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes.”

THEN ON 16TH JAN. 2015 IN HIS RBL PRESENTATION HE SAID:

Unity flows with love and mutual respect. This artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel and unbeliever is fake and dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill with impunity, yet they say we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever. They are coming with vengeance, anger and revenge for the years they stayed out of power. They plan to intimidate, silence and oppress us. Their world view is so strange and different from ours; we are in big trouble.”

Today, the competent positions in the Nigerian armed forces Is dominantly occupied by Core Hausa Fulanis.

Since this administration, Fulani herdsmen seems to wield more sophisticated weapons which even the army can't afford, who is fooling who? Who is arming the Herdsmen? Why has this administration fail to brand the Fulani herdsmen as a terrorist group following their modules operandi which involves arson, Murder raping and renaming of its hostile environment to caliphates, who are the Herdsmen what connection do they have with a government shielding them?

I live you with your thoughts!..

Comr. Chukwu Solomon Ogbu Writes From Ebonyi state.
http://www.ebonyidaily.com.ng/2018/08/flash-back-go-tell-that-boy-called.html?m=0

Re: Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy by mpianya39(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2018
shocked
Re: Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Oh you realized it so Late! shocked grin shocked shocked
Re: Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy by loveth360(f): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Is now he understands the massage of mazi nnamdi kanu when he was in the wilderness shouting.....

On 6th
Feb.2014:
“As they campaign
vigorously for elections, you
would think, they are coming to grow the
economy, enthrone justice,
breed unity and tolerance,
love for one another. No,
they are coming to elevate
Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security
agencies by sacking all
competent hands and
replace them with their
kinsmen to drive their
ethnic domination of the Biafrans, the Fulani
herdsmen will be armed and
encouraged to slaughter us
with impunity, and their
masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved
forever. Those who do not,
believe me, will soon see it
happen before their eyes.” ON
12 Oct 2014:
The Fulani will take over the entire South as a
continuation of their age old
agenda to Islamize Eastern
Nigeria. They will brazenly
seize our land in a pretence
of creating grazing fields for the Fulani. Then the
conquest will be complete;
we will become their slaves
forever.” On 6th Nov 2014:
Between Jonathan and
Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only
option; Jonathan is weak
and confused, Buhari is a
bloodthirsty tyrant, who will
destroy the land with his
sectional views. His kinsmen will take over the military
and the security architecture
of the land. Christians and
Easterners will become
endangered species; He will
use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his
ethnic group. My people will
suffer.” On 2nd Dec. 2014:
Then a group deadlier than
Boko Haram will emerge,
they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our
people and their master will
protect, defend and even
arm them because their sole
agenda is to enslave us
forever. Those who cannot see it now will soon see it.
The hatred in their souls for my
people is legendary. They
do not see us as humans.
They kill, slaughter, burn and
destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA.
My people are in trouble.” On
16th Jan 2015:
Unity flows with love and
mutual respect. This
artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel
and unbeliever is fake and
dangerous. We are better
off on our own. They kill
with impunity, yet they say
we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to
chase away Jonathan and
enslave us forever. They are
coming with vengeance,
anger and revenge for the
years they stayed out of power. They plan to
intimidate, silence and oppress
us. Their world view
is so strange and different
from ours; we are in big
trouble.” On 15th March 2015: All we ever wanted is
freedom to realise our full
potentials in the space of
land God Almighty placed us
on this planet, but there are
persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate
others. They hate freedom,
justice and fair play. They
enslaved Northerners for
centuries; they want to extend
and replicate this dominating culture down
South.
They use terror as a weapon
of intimidation, they have
no regard for non-Muslims,
they hate us with passion, yet they won’t let my people
go. Their only desire is to
dominate and oppress
others, once they are out of
power; they immediately
resort to either Pogroms (1966) Sharia law
introduction (2000/2001)
and Boko Haram (2011).
They are enemies of
peaceful co-existence. We
want freedom; we respect justice and equity, and
above all, we comply with
the sanctity of human life.
These people do not; they
use terror to intimidate and
subdue to rule over everybody else.”

those who dont believe it will soon see it happen in their very own eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Fulani herdsmen don dey reset their skulls.
Re: Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy by Racoon(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Fulani herdsmen don dey reset their skulls.
So sad Gov.Ortom have to learn it the hard way but it is better late than never.I sincerely pray my home governor in Plateau will retrace his steps too before it befall him too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy by Racoon(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS A PROPHET

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would
think they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another.
No, they are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy. To reposition the security agencies by sacking all
competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen. To drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans.The Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity and their masters will protect them."

"They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved
forever.Those who do not believe me, will soon see it
happen before their eyes.The Fulani will take over the entire South as a continuation of their age old agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria."

They will brazenly seize our land in a pretence of creating grazing fields for the Fulani.Then the conquest will be complete; we will become their slaves forever.” On 6th Nov 2014:

Between Jonathan and Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only option.Jonathan is weak & confused.Buhari is anbloodthirsty tyrant, who will
destroy the land with his sectional views. His kinsmen will take over the military and the security architecture
of the land.Christians and Easterners will then become
endangered species; He willbuse the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his ethnic group. My people willbsuffer."

"Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge,
they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our
people and their master will protect, defend and even
arm them because their sole agenda is to enslave us
forever. Those who cannot see it now will soon see it.
The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans.They kill, slaughter, burn and destroy.Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA.My people are in trouble.”

"Unity flows with love and,mutual respect.This
artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel and unbeliever is fake anddangerous.We are better off on our own.They kill with impunity, yet they say we must stay together.

They have only one agenda, to chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever.They are coming with vengeance, anger and revenge for the years they stayed out of power.They plan to intimidate, silence and oppress us.Their worldview is so strange and differentfrom ours; we are in bigtrouble.”

"All we ever wanted is freedom to realise our full potentials in the space of land God Almighty placed us
on this planet, but there are persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate others.They hate freedom,
justice and fair play.They enslaved Northerners for
centuries; they want to extend and replicate this dominating culture down South.

They use terror as a weapon of intimidation, they have
no regard for non-Muslims, they hate us with passion, yet they won’t let my people go.Their only desire is to
dominate and oppress others, once they are out of
power; they immediately resort to either Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) and Boko Haram (2011)."

"They are enemies of peaceful co-existence.We want freedom; we respect justice and equity, and above all, we comply with the sanctity of human life.These people do not; they use terror to intimidate and subdue to rule over everybody else.”

No wonder the oppressive government & its zombies so much hate this enigma but prohetic man that accurately predicted this cascade of catastrophic events Nigeria is witnessing today. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
One more thing, he will soon profess his support for the total restoration of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Governor Regret Calling Nnamdi Kanu A Small Boy by Blackfire(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Go and yell buhari that he is MAD...

I tell you kanu is a prophet.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Who Is The Guy Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Cloth On The Ballers New Season 4 / Freshfm Demolition: How Ayefele Invited ‘bulldozer’ / Osun Decides: ‘you Are A Fool If You Voted APC’ – Pst Adeboye Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.