Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Advice On A Business Idea. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On A Business Idea. (402 Views)

Attract FUNDING for your business Idea, Get a Business Plan and Mentorship. / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On A Business Idea. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Please all the business guru in the house should pls help a brother. I finished my NYSC in 2013 and since then it has been private work all the way. I resigned from the last one last year after two years when it was obvious that there was no hope of future growth. A big Aunt has asked me to move over to PHC to try to see if there is going to be a better offer.
Two months gone and nothing is coming up, I have to volunteer to work with a family friend just to make sure that the mind is engaged.
Just two days ago, my Aunt suggested that we go into dealership on Rice and vegetable oil. Though I have always been a business person, but this is a new environment and she is counting on me to make the best out of this investment and I really don't want to let her and myself down. I need to get the necessary information to help me succeed before I start. I see this as a test of my ability and I want to deliver. She is open to other business idea outside the one she had in mind. Pls mod help me push this to the front page to enable me get the advice I urgently need.
Re: Advice On A Business Idea. by ModestGal(f): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
courage2702:
Please all the business guru in the house should pls help a brother. I finished my NYSC in 2013 and since then it has been private work all the way. I resigned from the last one last year after two years when it was obvious that there was no hope of future growth. A big Aunt has asked me to move over to PHC to try to see if there is going to be a better offer.
Two months gone and nothing is coming up, I have to volunteer to work with a family friend just to make sure that the mind is engaged.
Just two days ago, my Aunt suggested that we go into dealership on Rice and vegetable oil. Though I have always been a business person, but this is a new environment and she is counting on me to make the best out of this investment and I really don't want to let her and myself down. I need to get the necessary information to help me succeed before I start. I see this as a test of my ability and I want to deliver. She is open to other business idea outside the one she had in mind. Pls mod help me push this to the front page to enable me get the advice I urgently need.
This is 5years after you graduated,you should have developed something that will continue to be growing.
Am not judging you, am just telling you to wise up. The best help we can get is the one we offer ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Advice On A Business Idea. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
ModestGal:

This is 5years after you graduated,you should have developed something that will continue to be growing.
Am not judging you, am just telling you to wise up. The best help we can get is the one we offer ourselves.
True
However, I may not have gotten to where I want but surely I am not where I was 5years ago. My asking for idea doesn't mean that I am sitting idle doing nothing at all at the moment. I just want gain experience from people who have tried and succeeded to make easier it for me to succeed as well. When we draw from the wealth of experience of individuals who have done well in the areas of life we want to explore, it saves us from avoidable mistakes. I just don't want to settle for less and at the same time I don't want to venture into a business without having an ideal of what it takes.

1 Like

Re: Advice On A Business Idea. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mod please help me move this to front page for wider view.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Working From Home / SOLD!!! Mint Iphone 7+ (32gb) Wit Applecare Warranty Till 2020 - Charger + Case / Nigeria Orders South Africa’s MTN To Refund $8.13 Bln

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.