Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Three Things You Need To Know About African Virtuous Women Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Three Things You Need To Know About African Virtuous Women Awards (266 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos) / Benue First Lady, Ebele Iyiegbu, Rosaline Meurer Bag Indegenous Women Awards / African Virtuous Women Awards: Chikezie Ijeoma Nominated Alongside CNN Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Things You Need To Know About African Virtuous Women Awards by barcitymedia: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
The African Virtuous Women Awards have grown in influence and impact, leading the way in recognising and celebrating the many achievements of exceptional women.

Recipients of these awards are women from various sectors, from public service to business owners, who have achieved their success against all odds. These female trailblazers have broken glass ceilings, they work hard to remove barriers for other women and they are disrupting established industry norms through innovation.

With longstanding support from prominent industry organisations and small businesses, the African Virtuous Women Awards continues to be a distinguished programme that inspires the next generation, fuels entrepreneurial passion and galvanises women to be a force for change.

1 The 2018 Edition will be held in Women Development Center, Abuja.

2 The First Lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari will be delivering a keynote speech.

3 The 2018 Edition recipients are just 15.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Is My Asset, I Am Richer Than Him- Oluwo Of Iwo Says / “I Have No Successor Yet” ― Pastor Enoch Adeboye / “stop This Habit Of Asking People To Get Married Because Their Age-mates Are Mar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.