Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,561 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nigerians Jailed For Trafficking Cocaine Into Cambodia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Jailed For Trafficking Cocaine Into Cambodia (268 Views)

Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail / Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians Jailed For Trafficking Cocaine Into Cambodia by daewoorazer(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigerians jailed for trafficking cocaine into Cambodia

Phnom Penh Municipal Court yesterday imprisoned a Nigerian man forever and his assistant to 30 years for trafficking in excess of a kilo of cocaine from Colombia to Cambodia.

They were likewise fined $17,500 each.

Managing Judge Seng Rithy recognized the two as Okoro Chukwuka Boniface, 28, who was indicted for medicate transport and trafficking, and Frank Obiora Dozie, 34, who was his associate.

Judge Rithy said the pair was captured on July 13 a year ago by hostile to sedate police from the Interior Ministry in a joint effort with Customs and Immigration police based at the Phnom Penh International Airport.

He included that after their captures, police grabbed an aggregate of 189 packs of cocaine weighing 1.1 kilos, which were covered up in a crate of phony gems couriered from Colombia to Phnom Penh by DHL.

Mr Boniface conceded his blame amid his preliminary prior this month.

“The medications seized had a place with me. I imported them from Colombia. I was enlisted to do as such for $15,000,” he said. “The medications were to be transported to Thailand, however they were found and seized by the Cambodian police.”

Mr Dozie argued purity amid the preliminary, saying he knew Mr Boniface yet didn’t know about his exercises.

He included that he was captured only on the grounds that he was remaining with Mr Boniface when police struck his rental house in Chom Chao cooperative.

Outside the court yesterday following his condemning, Mr Dozie said he intends to document an interest.

“It is an incredible treachery,” he said. “I don’t acknowledge the judgment since I didn’t think about the medications and was not associated with the trafficking. I will document an interest.”

Source: https://naijacomet.com/2018/08/01/nigerians-jailed-for-trafficking-cocaine-into-cambodia/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Nigerians Jailed For Trafficking Cocaine Into Cambodia by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
What a way to start of August!!!

Igbo Amaka!!!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Jailed For Trafficking Cocaine Into Cambodia by CaptainG00D: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Yoruba amaka!!
Re: Nigerians Jailed For Trafficking Cocaine Into Cambodia by Nightmareo07: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ur name is sorry
Re: Nigerians Jailed For Trafficking Cocaine Into Cambodia by lalasticlala(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2018

(1)

Children Among 39 Civilians Dead In Syria Arms Depot Blast / Suspected Fulani Gunmen Killed 2 Few Km From Mayfield Jos-pl / Thieves Break Into Leah Sharibu's Father's House, Steal Generator, Foodstuffs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.