Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Infinix Hot 5 Is A Big Disappointment Of A Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 5 Is A Big Disappointment Of A Device (894 Views)

Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5 And Hot 5 Lite Are Out! - Disappointing Specs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 5 Is A Big Disappointment Of A Device by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
I just upgraded to infinix hot 5 2gb variant recently from my previous itel 1408.To say the least, The phone is a big disappointment and a colossal trash!.My reasons to back up this claims include:
1.The 2gb ram is rubbish.This is the main reason I bought this device because I know that multitasking will be better and there will be absence of lags.But the reverse is the case.When multitasking,background apps will just close by themselves.When I return to them,i will have to start the app fresh again instead of meeting it the way I left it even for apps that consume less RAM like whatsapp, UC browser e.t.c.
What I noticed again in the aspect is that my UC browser automatically closes when I open some web pages.few seconds later,the app will reopen by itself.This one baffles me a lot because I did not experience such in my previous smartphone despite its lower RAM.I know it happens in some smartphones.But such is not expected of a 2gb device.
2.The battery life is not as fantastic as people hype them to be.This was another major reason I got this device but am satisfied with its battery life at all.I know that the 24hours battery life they claim is not possible especially on heavy usage.But 12hours of battery life is totally unacceptable for a device with such humongous battery capacity.
3.The front and rear cameras are rubbish especially in a low light condition.I totally trivialize this reason because camera is not usually one of my considerations when purchasing a new smartphones.
My phone is original as corroborated by Imei verification
and even infinix verification tool for those who will claim it is fake or cloned

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is A Big Disappointment Of A Device by Mathkid007: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Same here... Disappointed too
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is A Big Disappointment Of A Device by horlahwaley(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
op, i was in ur shoes.. i stopped using infinix when my 4300mah battery gives 5hours of on screen time but xiaomi of similar specs with 4000mah battery gives 9hours of onscreen time.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is A Big Disappointment Of A Device by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2018
am using hot 5. 2gig. doesn't have the issue you claim of

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Many Companies You Will Need To Combine To Make One Apple / Iphone 5 16gb 1gb Ram But Bad Screen, Offers? / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.