Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lets Vote For Personality Not Political Parties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Vote For Personality Not Political Parties (241 Views)

Imo 2023: Imolites Online Lets Vote H.e. Emeka Ihedioha PDP For Governor Again. / Ahiazu/ezi 2023: Mbaise Online Lets Vote Hon. Emeka Chinedu PDP For Continuity. / DCLM Says Pastor Kumuyi's Comment On Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Not Political (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Vote For Personality Not Political Parties by kizyalex10(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Now to the defection brouhaha.all these while i read with amusement how these bunch of thieves re defecting from apc to pdp and most intrestingly,some nigerians re clapping for them.its a shame that we re so easily twisted nd turned like rags.now these set of people were once PDPs nd then they sank d ship of PDP nd ran to APC because they saw that APC had d tendency to uproot PDPnow the same set of theives after making mess of this administration and seeing that nigerians dont want to hear anything APC.they have run away to the government they have ruined jst to be called saints nd nigerians will ignorantly vote them in.i wonder if they re voting personality or political platform.these government is bad re caused by these same people cause they were at one point appointed or elected in dis same administration so it means they played a part in the whole ugly situation nigeria finds itsself in.their defection is purely for personal gains not for our own good.when they were in APC,PDP became party for theives.now they re returning to the party they cursed few years ago jst for juicy appointment .and to get a fair chance to be elected.now my candid opinion here now to Nigerians is that let us use our PVC and vote out all these bunch of theives.be it PDP or APC.atiku abubakar defected because buhari is contesting again and d ticket is automatic him under APC platform.at is to show that most defections ref or personal gain.see way he is prostituting about jst because of power.let ust ry to vote in nice individuals irrespective of the political plateform.left for me.any party that shares money is automatically disqualified to have our votes cos common sense will tell us that no human will waste his personal resources jst to make you and me and a country a better place.rather the money they shared will be relooted with intrest.stakeholders rewarded juicy appointments and by the time they finish taking what they staked,nothing will be left for the development of our country.so lets us nt sell votes because of few thousands that we will live to regret for the next four years.let us vote young and vibrant men of integrity.especially the unknown parties dont money to throw about so when they enter,they wont have reason to steal stupidly because they invested little or nothing.then we have d right to protest when our expectations re nt met.REMEMBER DONT SELL THE FUTURE OF YOUR KIDS COS OF A MERE PORTAGE.ALSO DONT BE A POLITICAL THUG FOR ANYONE.BY IBEH CHINAEDOZI KIZITO

(1) (Reply)

Substandard Products: Nigeria, China To Blacklist, Prosecute 7 Importers / Nigeria’s Debt Profile Has Risen By N5.4trn Since 2015 / Why Nigeria Needs another 'iron Leader' Like Sani Abacha - Gen Onoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.