Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Do You Need A Custom Made Dot Matrix Information Display - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Do You Need A Custom Made Dot Matrix Information Display (1008 Views)

Brand New Epson Dot Matrix & Photo & All In One A3+ Printers For Sale / Brand New Epson Lq-680 Dot Matrix Printer For Sale / Epson Lq-680 Dot Matrix Printer For Fast Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Custom Made Dot Matrix Information Display by canachy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2007
Fellow Nairalanders,

You probably have seen an electronic information display, perhaps, in a fast food restaurant and wondered how you could get one. If you actually need a custom made information display (Electronic signboard), I can design it and deliver it to you (custom made) with 1 year warranty.

If you are really interested in this electronic system, you can e-mail me to canachy@yahoo.com. Alternatively, you chart with me using (windows live or MSN messenger me live) IM chibuzor_tfnet@hotmail.comĀ  or canachy@yahoo.com (for yahoo messenger users) IM canachy@yahoo.com. I am always online.

Better still, you can call me on 08064235940.

Chibuzor Anyagha
Re: Do You Need A Custom Made Dot Matrix Information Display by Seun(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2007
So you fabricate it yourself with colored LEDS and your knowledge of electronics? Cool! Any pictures?

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Laptops And Other It Systems In Nigeria And Abroad(can We Save Money?) / Brand New 16gb Micro Sdhc Phone Memory Card For Sale! / Brandnew Iphone 4gb For Sale In Ibadan (With Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.