Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

0% Available (pluged In, Charging) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 0% Available (pluged In, Charging) (814 Views)

Buy Now And Pay Later With 0% Interest Rate / Plugged In Not Charging / My Laptop Is Saying(charger Plugged In Not Charging) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

0% Available (pluged In, Charging) by patinno8: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hello, nairalander. I pluged in my laptop yesterday for more than 2 how hours while using, later i discovered that the batery was charging but the % was 0, i charged it till this morning but same thing. Please, if you have a way to fix it, drop it here. Thanks
Re: 0% Available (pluged In, Charging) by horllamy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Consider replacing your battery
Re: 0% Available (pluged In, Charging) by hotdealz(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Your battery is gone. You need a new one.
Re: 0% Available (pluged In, Charging) by koseepaaro(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2018
This sign indicates (most of the time) that the battery could no longer charge. But one thing to try before your finally blame the battery - shut down the laptop and remove the battery. Then, wait for about a minute and put the battery back. This time, do no Switch ON the laptop, just plug in the charger and allow the laptop to charge in this state for about 30 minutes. Then, Switch ON the system after 30 minutes of connecting it to power source. Good luck to you.

(1) (Reply)

Very Cheap Hp Mini For Sell / HP Laptop 650 Screen / Lenovo T400 Laptop, 4gb Ram, 120gb Hdd... 25k sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.