Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Why I Dumped APC For PDP –gov. Tambuwal (with Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dumped APC For PDP –gov. Tambuwal (with Picture) (355 Views)

Beatrice Nkwuda: Why I Dumped APC / ”if Not For Shame & Fear Of EFCC, Amaechi & Tinubu Would Have Dumped APC ” Reno / Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dumped APC For PDP –gov. Tambuwal (with Picture) by lolanews: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Gov. Tambuwal, Sokoto ….Politicians and political leaders, groups and group leaders, stakeholders in the development of our state and our nation, fellow indigenes of Sokoto State and citizens of our great country, members of the press, ladies and gentlemen. It is with gratitude to Almighty Allah, our Sustainer that I address you on a matter of great importance to our nation at this auspicious moment in our political history. I stand before you with a heavy heart, wishing I had cheery words of progress, instead of the sad report that I am constrained to give you on the situation of our dear nation.
2. The struggle for democracy is one that began with our fight for independence as a sovereign nation. To this end, the blood, freedom and other liberties of our past heroes and contemporary veterans were sacrificed. The current dispensation began in 1999, as the watershed of our toil, which granted to us a democratic system that is striving to evolve and survive.
3. Through those years the forces of genuine change gravitated and by 2015, merged to ensure a transition of power that Nigerians hoped would herald a new order of true democracy under an atmosphere of justice, peace, equity and the rule of law. The leaders of that coalition represented and symbolized the aspiration of Nigerians for progress and prosperity under one united, indivisible nation.

For more details, kindly click on the link below:

https://tracereport.com.ng/2018/08/01/why-i-dumped-apc-for-pdp-gov-tambuwal/

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped APC For PDP –gov. Tambuwal (with Picture) by nellyelitz(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
JUST BE READY FOR BUHARI'S EFCC AND HIS ROUGE IGP

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped APC For PDP –gov. Tambuwal (with Picture) by SolutionMee: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hmm... True talk

Our democracy must be preserved

And all adversary of our democracy will cross to oblivion through the united kingdom (London)

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped APC For PDP –gov. Tambuwal (with Picture) by fergie001: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
See people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Judge....is Buhari D Issue / Exclusive! Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu Suffers High Blood Pressure I / Akwa Ibom State Govt Vows To End Violence Clashes In Etim Ekpo, Ukanafun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.