Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story (31491 Views)

D’banj & Don Jazzy Announce Mo’hits Reunion Tour / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by goldcoinhub: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigerian singer Dr Sid talks on Mo'hits split in a new interview and he seems to have carried the burden of being an accused for a very long time.

The Surulere crooner in his side of the story, maintained that he was not part of the plot to break up the Mo’hits crew and in fact, he worked effortlessly to ensure that issues were solved amicably, but to no avail.

Dr Sid talks on Mo'hits split

Speaking in the interview, Dr Sid said;

“It was very painful because anybody that knows me knows that I am a team player. I will sacrifice my personal gain for the sake of the team. Next to D’banj in Mo Hits, there was nobody who could command a stage like Dr Sid, but I never was the guy who threw myself out there, I was all about how to make the team better.”

“When somebody names you as the reason why something like that happened, it hurts especially when you know the truth”. / “For me, I fought hard to keep it together. I guess it just wasn’t meant to be”. / “So for that situation to go down like that and people turn on me like that, I spent a lot of night crying and it really affected me in a lot of ways, but I have moved on.”

https://lailasnews.com/dr-sid-talks-on-mohits-split-shares-his-side-of-the-story/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by nelronaldo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
Old man be crying cz of break up

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Abeg give us something light

22 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by stefanweeks: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by Opinionated: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
After all these years?

Take these steps to avoid situations like this Mo Hits one. After all these years they have not gotten over it and themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by johnwizey: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
You command stage reach wande ni You dey sleep since all dis days

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by Greizman: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Who your side of the story epp?

4 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by brixton: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
I like this guy, I pray God prosper him and his family...

10 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by Elnino4ladies: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Failed musician....failed doctor... everything about him is fake

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by kroger: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
I knew you very well at your father house in Alhaji Azeez street Mafoluku.. You were such a snitch.. Dont start playing the victims card, i knew you took part in Mo-hit break up.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by ttshems(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Pls when is the (Political) Transfer Window closing

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by mosho2good: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigeria Senate's Transfer market is Open....

15 Senators left their former clubs APC fc after a torrid 3 seasons at the top level....

Meanwhile, 2 strikers left APC fc for ADC in a bid to seek for playing times....

8 defenders, 3 midfielders and 3 strikers also Left APC fc to PDP fc after they allegedly fell out with their newly signed Head coach, Adams Oshiomhole....

However, the no-nonsense newly signed coach has issued a stern warning to the misfiring left winger, Chris Ngige , warning him to watch his back.

The captain of APC fc, Bukola Saraki is now sitting on the fence and hoping to force his move immediately the transfer window opens in September 23.

Painfully, A prolific defender, Shehu Sani who played a key role in the APC's cup winning 3 years ago failed his medicals at his new Club and his contract was terminated..... Hopefully, they might loan him to SDP fc by next season.

Finally the owner of APC fc, Buhari has refused to involve himself in any signing of new players especially after they won a local league in Ekiti state recently..

More details to come shortly......!!!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by englishmart(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Are you now done crying?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by Bruemath(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
We've also moved on

3 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by kenny5811(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Has my name changed?
Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by ntyce(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
Did he say next to Dbanj, he is next in line to stage movers?

Lol

Where's Wande Coal?

He too dey over hype himself.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by Realhommie(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
Opinionated:
After all these years?
It was an interview na.. It may have been a long time already but it's still doesn't mean the ish won't be talked about, that is a topic that will always generate a lot of interest and divide public opinion any day.

Btw, where's Kayswitch?? Haven't heard from him in a long while.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by klad00(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
LMAO, You forgot to talk about your sexual relationship with Tiwa Savage. mumu
Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by Realhommie(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
ntyce:
Did he say next to Dbanj, he is next in line to stage movers?

Lol

Where's Wande Coal?

He too dey over hype himself.
No be hype. Back then Dr Sid was more valuable eventhough Wande Coal is the more talented..
Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by olawale870: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Yeye

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by Gemc3(f): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
nelronaldo:
Old man be crying cz of break up
I think he was crying because of the blame heaped on him

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by hello900(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
everyone has their own story sha.

Anyway check my signature for some goodies.
Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by rattlesnake(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
These guys can live in fools paradise
Command what stage undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by ObaKlaz: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dr. Snitch can share any useless story he wants. I'll never forget that leaked conversation back then during the split saga. It exposed him for who he truly was; a bitter, envious soul who wanted to usurp and be D'banj .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by holluwai(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
johnwizey:
You command stage reach wande ni You dey sleep since all dis days

You dey mind am?

4 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by Yinxies(f): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Decamping done reach other sectors too grin
Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by chloride6: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Instead of calling him 'surulere' crooner, @op u should call him 'pop champagne' crooner. Dt was his most popular song. Even Zambians know it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by yungdizy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
When u dey chop ur money u tell me?now yawa don grass u wan come tell us undecided

2 Shares

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by Midastorch(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Failed musician....failed doctor... everything about him is fake

Coming from someone who's unsure of what to eat this night...... Internet really gives so much unimaginable power.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by itoldu: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please someone tell him to "Shut the hell up". He has sang songs in line with clearing his conscience on this.

After D'Banj, you are the next that could hold a stage

WEREY NI BOBO YII SHA.
Wande Coal WAS/IS way better than you. If Wande (Mo' Hits) didn't sound on a song, NO HIT.

I think he is about to release another pity song. Where is Mavins by the way? Or he has committed again?

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show / Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years / Timi Dakolo Defends, Folu Adeboye, Fires Back At Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.