Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story (31498 Views)

D’banj & Don Jazzy Announce Mo’hits Reunion Tour / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by kroger: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
kcowen:

So you know Alhaja Azeez that's my hood i was born there still repping there, still remember when Gloria Anozie, and alot of nollywood stars then even when Majek Fasek comes around there from Airforce Base.. True Mafoluku Born

You are very correct.. I am a mafoluku born too, that means u must know some dudes on that street like Femi, oloye, seyi etc.. Most definitely i know u for sure..
Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by kroger: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
uminem02:

Jessrose

My cousins went to jessrose it was kinda small..
Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
EponOjuku:

Kayswitch is now selling fanbelt at Ladipo.

chronique:

that's not correct. i still bought gala and pekere from him today in traffic at oyingbo. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by kcowen(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
kroger:

You are very correct.. I am a mafoluku born too, that means u must know some dudes on that street like Femi, oloye, seyi etc.. Most definitely i know u for sure..
I know them esp oloye, kayode(Mr k), kayode aka Osama and the rest even Timi that stay close to amazing grace huz off Abolaji link, i just pass there now
Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by kroger: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
kcowen:

I know them esp oloye, kayode(Mr k), kayode aka Osama and the rest even Timi that stay close to amazing grace huz off Abolaji link, i just pass there now

Its really a small world.. I sent u a PM.
Re: Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story by uminem02(m): 1:03am On Aug 03, 2018
kroger:

My cousins went to jessrose it was kinda small..
True. I loved it there though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo / Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday / Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.