Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Are The Downsides Of Being A Sales Rep For Companies Like Nestle And Burnvi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Downsides Of Being A Sales Rep For Companies Like Nestle And Burnvi (319 Views)

Open Invitation To An Open Sales Rep For A NESTLE DISTRIBUTOR In Ifo, Ogun State / Curently Recruiting Van Sales Rep For A Multinational FMCG Company / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Downsides Of Being A Sales Rep For Companies Like Nestle And Burnvi by written007: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
My cousin is considering applying for the above position. The thing is my friend is stepping down just after one week of working there. I asked him what the challenges are but he just said its the driving and the target thing. Please house, my cous just want to be abreast of the challenges before taking it up. Thanks
Re: What Are The Downsides Of Being A Sales Rep For Companies Like Nestle And Burnvi by IamPlato(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2018

All I Need Is Employment In Golden Morn Section in Nestle...

(1) (Reply)

Current Recruitment At Stanbic IBTC Bank, 31st July, 2018 / Flight Dispatchers Vacancies At Arik Air / Red Cross Recruiting For Programs Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.