Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover (59889 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by jaxxy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Why is it only female actresses doing well?? Even the new ones dat barely act any sensible movie and Zack orji who acts top movie roles still drives an old landcruiser and no house in lekki

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

[s] Afonja well done Tribalism dey una blood You are representing [/s]

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please show us evidence its her house. Wacunzy bought house in lekki that year too.

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by mudiana(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
I wonder y d men in d industry can't afford things like this. This surely means these ladies re really into RUNS... Pls correct me if I am wrong.

14 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by dingbang(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Gratia:
How do these people do this thing bikonu.
they work hard
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
jaxxy:
Why is it only female actresses doing well?? Even the ones dat barely act a sensible movie and Zack orji still drives an old landcruiser??
Lol, you de mind them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by olisamax(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
thumbs up
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
dingbang:
they Bleep hard
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by tiger28: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
See showoff! Even with car doors open. If she can go this far then show us the car and house documents IN HER NAME....... celebrities and lies!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by MPESA(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Not surprised.
IPOB women are generally known to be promiscuous.
Bro abeg the joke too expensive undecided
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by jaxxy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Lol, you de mind them?

Bro at 1st I thought maybe its endorsement bt the figures are no longer adding up. Smtn is definitely wrong somewhere

They should show d male actors d way now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by harmbhrosz(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
frbona:
Congrats to her
Let's wait for those detractors who would call her names and slut-shame her from their negative minds. Because they don't believe hard work pays
And I still don't understand why the hard work doesn't pay the male actors or is it that they don't work hard enough?

9 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by MPESA(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
harmbhrosz:
And I still don't understand why the hard work doesn't pay the male actors or is it that they don't work hard enough?
Simply because they are male.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by harmbhrosz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
dingbang:
they work hard
then I guess the male actors are not working hard enough grin

3 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by Akins2luv(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Gratia:
How do these people do this thing bikonu.

They go oshodi under bridge..... Wear C&S gown.... and start dancing shakushaku....

Mitchw.....

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by dingbang(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
they bleep hard
are you the one fvcking them?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by dingbang(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
harmbhrosz:
then I guess the male actors are not working hard enough grin
yeah grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by resurgent2019: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Congrats to her jareee. It’s not easy in this Nigeria.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by harmbhrosz(m): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
MPESA:

Simply because they are male.
hahahahaha our male actors should go and learn the secrets from this girls o, they also need to start working hard so they'll represent the male gender well cool
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by OhiOfIhima: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
buygala:
Congrats smiley

I resist every urge in me to shout OLOSHO!!! grin

Better resist it unless thunder wey go fire u dey gather power in Sambisa forest n chilling wit Sharkau
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by ojeffo: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
WHY ARE THEIR MALE COLLEAGUES AND THE UGLY ACTRESSES NOT BUYING HOUSES BIKONU...
I SWEAR E NO GO BETTER FOR OUR POLITICIANS. SEE WHERE THEY ATE WASTING OUR COMMONWEALTH.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by DONADAMS(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
I just wanted to ask..'with which work'...and when I opened the thread I saw that it was my crush...well to hell with what she does..I love her
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by RexTramadol1: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bangstess!

Actors r supposed to live modestly except they're veterans

AMCON should probe dis
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Small girl, big gods.
At times I wonder why veteran actors like Pete Edochie and Nkem Owoh haven't bought houses in Lekki too.

3 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by MPESA(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
harmbhrosz:
hahahahaha our male actors should go and learn the secrets from this girls o, they also need to start working hard so they'll represented male gender well cool
Na so bro grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by CZA911: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=Cholls post=69902850]my brother's and sisters but why is her breast bigger the and head na...a cat is curious
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by addikt(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Omh, she has acted a lot and get paid heavily to be able to achieve these ....hahahaha!!!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by Manasir(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
She is a small girl with a big God her jehovah never fails her....
hahahahahahahh guy calm down
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by Afonja007: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
frbona:
Congrats to her
Let's wait for those detractors who would call her names and slut-shame her from their negative minds. Because they don't believe hard work pays
pls with which film biko for house and range
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover by Acidosis(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Can't remember the last time I saw this woman in a nollywood movie.
Hoe-ism is not pensionable, how are you gonna survive in your 60's?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Funke Akindele Twerks For Her Husband, See His Reaction & The Look On His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.