Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) (35426 Views)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Rita Dominic Stuns In A Lovely Red Outfit (Photos) / Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
His name is IsaAbubakar on Nairaland....

Oh my God!

cc Osu.Ebonyi, papals.bull, ndiara.igbo, 1.stola, Time.Manager
Hahaha!, You looking for trouble o. IsaBobrisky

Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by JVector: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Seriously......
If you see this guy without makeup;
....You will ruuunnnnn grin
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by Melkcham: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
I don’t celebrate stupidity �
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

No nah. He's my very good friend, my sheikh from Kebbi, product of a baby factory in the East.

IsaAbubakar, assalam alaykum, my Bro, I learnt you have over 50 monikers wink. How is Daura ? Or is it Birnin?. Kiss the truth.

Hahahahaha!! Gaskiya you don remove the turban of sheik Abubakar. You are wicked.

Truth is mine!
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by fantasticone1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
lamidebaby:

I believe he it pays handsomely to get his it's stories on front-page. This has passed "ojulasan" (ordinary eye).
I don't think so, I think Seun is trying to compete with the likes of Linda and Instablog9ja. He is going for trending news by advertising those people. That's why nairaland may not develop than this.
Tonto Dikeh, Snakes, Reactions and other useless bassless news will destroy nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by bareal(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Where did he hide the 'pkoro'?
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
fantasticone1:

I don't think so, I think Seun is trying to compete with the likes of Linda and Instablog9ja. He is going for trending news by advertising those people. That's why nairaland may not develop than this.
Tonto Dikeh, Snakes, Reactions and other useless bassless news will destroy nairaland.
Valid points.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
EphraimBoat:

Don't say as long as it won't affect you. It will, why does the government spend billions on education, so people's decisions can be channelled in a way that can affect the system positively.
How does his choice of being a cross-dresser affect the system? What law has he broken? Did he rape anyone? Did he steal from anyone? Did he evade taxes?
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by keno001: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
The person that do him have dead

1 Like

Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by EphraimBoat: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
flexyrule:
How does his choice of being a cross-dresser affect the system? What law has he broken? Did he rape anyone? Did he steal from anyone? Did he evade taxes?

Being a cross dresser is just few steps from being homosexual. Odds are he is 80% homosexual. Now, the system(Nigeria, regards homosexualism as illegal and doesn't condone it).
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
EphraimBoat:

Being a cross dresser is just few steps from being homosexual. Odds are he is 80% homosexual. Now, the system(Nigeria, regards homosexualism as illegal and doesn't condone it).
It is when we hear news of this same Bobrisky impregnating a lady. That's when we'd realize that all these "shows" he is putting up is just for the fame.
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Idrismusty97:
This creature irritates my dîck.
He makes u Hot. Don't drnybit. U are a fagggg, well known on nl
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
What a woman can’t do. . . . A man can do BEST!

100% slaying. . . . . kiss
Take me to london
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
lamidebaby:

I believe he it pays handsomely to get his it's stories on front-page. This has passed "ojulasan" (ordinary eye).
He's more beautiful than u, why hate?
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by Edu3Again: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
flexyrule:
He looks great!
I have learnt to espect people's decisions, in as much as it doesn't affect me directly.
We all have our weaknesses!!!

Some armed robbers, cultists, thieves, ritualists, lesbians, etc would still condemn him.
"He without sin, should cast the first stone". - T.I

the bible says condemn sin not rsspect it

Romans 8:3
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by teebwoy112(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
She is handsome... Abi na he is beautiful... Which one do i use?
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by Edu3Again: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeManager:
Hahaha!, You looking for trouble o. IsaBobrisky

Kiss the truth!

Who be IsaBobrisky and who be IsaAbubakar ?
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by EphraimBoat: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
flexyrule:
It is when we hear news of this same Bobrisky impregnating a lady. That's when we'd realize that all these "shows" he is putting up is just for the fame.

It is beyond that. Don't forget this same idris okuneye "bobrisky" was caught prostituting disguised as a lady years before he became popular. Its no "show". He has the tendencies. And he is not a good model for the young ones
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by EphraimBoat: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
stemmez:

He's more beautiful than u, why hate?

Stop this
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by McPerry(f): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ooooooooghene shocked shocked shocked
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by kantoronto: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Were is da prick Bobrisky grin
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
2019elections:
Just like his younger brother below
U DON MEAN IT!
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Edu3Again:

the bible says condemn sin not rsspect it

Romans 8:3
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women.Now what do you say?” 6They were using this question as a trap,in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

11“No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,”Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is getting out of hand biko... Bob nwa risky... What do you want
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by Vejin(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
angryordinary santana waterproof would av prevented ds wasted sperm from developing. How does dis pesn urinate sef?
Re: Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
keno001:
The person that do him have dead

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan And Adebanke's Traditional Wedding Photos / Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS / Genevieve Nnaji 40th Birthday Party Photos: Omotola, Stephanie, Rita, Ini, Jomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.