Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

“i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna (7712 Views)

Chika Ike: 'I Don't Have Butt/Hips Implants' - Actress Replies Fan / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by 2Ebisco: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Rihanna has admitted that she never wants to lose her famously ‘thick’ figure, during her cover interview with British Vogue.

The singer, 30, discussed what its like being ‘the woman that everyone fancies’, and revealed she is proud to be a woman in the industry with ‘a butt and thighs’.

Rihanna told the magazine she feels confident with her body, and hopes that she remains strong rather than skinny when she starts her new exercise regime.

When asked what its like to be such a pin-up, she said: ‘

“Ok, you’re asking the wrong person. I don’t know, maybe it’s because I’m ‘thicc’ now. I don’t know.

‘I’m about to get back into the gym and stuff, and I hope I don’t lose my butt or my hips or all of my thighs. I’ll lose some but not all.And I think of my bosom , like, ‘Imma lose everything, everything goes!’ But, you know, it comes with a price. You want to have a butt, then you have a gut.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/im-thick-now-i-hope-i-dont-lose-my-butt.html

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by nuelzy: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Yam leg
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by youngberry001(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Mehn dis girl set for now ooh

she go fit Doggy style tongue
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by ITbomb(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Actually preferred the slim small breast Riri

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
I want to kiss you
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by sacajawea: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
I honestly don't think a lot of ppl care oh

4 Likes

Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by IamPlato(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2018

Fine Girls Lacking Breast Is As Old As Time
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by Bluezy13(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sometimes they seem big, sometimes they see tiny.
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by OKorowanta: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tika body...
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by cybriz82(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
I love them thick n meaty,,,chaaai my kinda woman...Chris brown u really fuckd up oooo!

1 Like

Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by foolbuster: 12:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Time waits for no one. She is ageing

6 Likes

Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by milemimi93(m): 1:58am On Aug 02, 2018
Listen to Riss Ross "Same Hoe" you'll know that every girl is a wh0re.
The rapper really confessed off the camera stuff.
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by Femiblack05: 2:47am On Aug 02, 2018
Hmmmm... Beyonce
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by titosantana(m): 5:27am On Aug 02, 2018
nuelzy:
Yam leg
Sure you can see?

1 Like

Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by Bossontop(m): 6:15am On Aug 02, 2018
grin cheesy
Don Jazzy be like: i wee luv u anyhow u are oo

[img]https://media1./images/a410748494f788f6138dfc242baa3106/tenor.gif?itemid=3530034[/img]
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by englishmart(m): 6:23am On Aug 02, 2018
If they are not natural, you will lose them

1 Like

Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by GOFRONT(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2018
Chaii......God pls help me to succeed Rihanna. I wan chop her
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by SAMBARRY: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2018
foolbuster:
Time waits for no one. She is ageing
who is not ageing? Don't you men ever get tired of shaming women for everything. Even you yourself age every day you sleep and wake up so cut the crap

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by omoiyalayi(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2018
See d tiny bikini she's wearing

If na some women hair & black spots go just full everywia

In orezi voice : Rhianna na na I want u 2 chop my banana na
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by niyot124: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
foolbuster:
Time waits for no one. [/b]She is ageing[b]

Of course she is. Same goes for your all time crush Genevieve nnaji.
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by Beemhan(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
The one thing I noticed is that even as 'thick' as she is, and at age 30, she still has a very flat belly...unlike our girls here.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Don Jazzy has adviced her
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by foolbuster: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
niyot124:

Of course she is. Same goes for your all time crush Genevieve nnaji.

Lolz, everyone does some age gracefully but almost all hoes don't. Genevieve is not my crush.
Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by foolbuster: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
who is not ageing? Don't you men ever get tired of shaming women for everything. Even you yourself age every day you sleep and wake up so cut the crap

Ofcourse everyone ages. But the male and female body are different. Fact is men age more gracefully than women. Part of the reason why the life of a man and the life of a woman are completely different. She should stop hoeing around and seriously consider settling down and raising a child now her eggs are still fresh. My statement does not warrant throwing tantrums, unless the bolded refers to you or maybe your eggs are about to shrivel up cool

1 Like

Re: “i’m Thick Now, I Hope I Don’t Lose My Butt, Hips & My Thighs” – Rihanna by SAMBARRY: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
foolbuster:

Ofcourse everyone ages. But the male and female body are different. Fact is men age more gracefully than women. Part of the reason why the life of a man and the life of a woman are completely different. She should stop hoeing around and seriously consider settling down and raising a child now her eggs are still fresh. My statement does not warrant throwing tantrums, unless the bolded refers to you or maybe your eggs are about to shrivel up cool
yet another child on nl abi baby man

Almighty dictator of her life. She should go and marry before her eggs dry up, Shey you no get tail between your legs, abi yours is not functional? If her single hood is paining you that much, get a visa, travel and declare your interest to help her situation

Then to your stupid and lousy question, I'll only entertain your nonsense because I'm in the mood, yes I have a daughter who I pray never to jam baby men in adult bodies who have not even found a destination for their lives

You can keep spreading your negative energy elsewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

''home Breaker'' Nigerians React As Ex Tonto Husband Churchill Stepout With PA / OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! / “I Need An Igbo Man To Get Me Pregnant Tonight” - American Rapper, Cardi B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.