Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Commotion As Phone Battery Explodes Inside A Plane Before Take Off.. What Happen - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commotion As Phone Battery Explodes Inside A Plane Before Take Off.. What Happen (454 Views)

The Moment Passengers Jump Off Plane Before It Crashes / Heartbroken Moment Pilots Struggled To Control Ethiopian Plane Before It Crashed / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commotion As Phone Battery Explodes Inside A Plane Before Take Off.. What Happen by 3Ebisco: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Flight passengers on a Ryanair holiday jet to Ibiza exited through an emergency chute after a passenger’s mobile phone battery exploded and caught light as it was about to take off.

Holidaymakers could be seen falling over each other in a bid to get away from the aircraft as quickly as they could after the inflatable slide was activated.

The drama happened around 5.30pm this afternoon at Barcelona’s El Prat Airport as the packed plane prepared to take off for Ibiza.

No-one needed medical attention although some passengers are said to have suffered slight burns as they slid down the emergency chute.

Footage taken by onlookers and other passengers who had already left the aircraft showed the moments of tension sparked by the plane filling up with smoke.

Travellers were taken to the airport’s Terminal One while they waited to board another plane and their luggage transferred to the new flight.

Firefighters were not called upon to deal with the incident.

The unnamed passenger whose mobile caught light is said to be from New Zealand. The device is thought to have been in a suitcase in the hold above his seat.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/commotion-as-phone-battery-explodes.html

(1) (Reply)

Is France A Suitable Country For An Average Nigerian To Settle / I Have Already Submitted My Ds-160, But I Have A Few Corrections; What Can I Do? / Unbelievable!!! Nigerias Most Amazing Secret Waterfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.