Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Actress Stella Damasus Gushes Over Husband On His Birthday!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Stella Damasus Gushes Over Husband On His Birthday!! (619 Views)

Actress, Stella Damasus Loses Mother (Photo) / 1999 Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus Vs Now / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Stella Damasus Gushes Over Husband On His Birthday!! by youngberry001(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Today is Stella Damasus' husband, Daniel Ademinokan's birthday and she can't stop gushing over him on his special day.
The veteran actress took to her Instagram page on Tuesday, July 31, 2018, where she posted a number of photos of her husband. She went on say words can't describe the way she feels for him rather she would wait to show him in the other room!
"My lover, my husband, my friend, my brother, my gist partner, my prayer partner, my hero, the head of my home @dabishop007 happy birthday my love. So much to say to you but I would rather say it privately in THE OTHER ROOM . #director #filmmaker #family #nyc #dabishop #hbd #hubby,"she wrote.

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/stella-damasus-gushes-over-husband-on-his-birthday-id8676968.html

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From Ayefele’s Radio Station Undergoing Demolition / Cee-c Poses With Bicycle In New Photoshoot, Sends Greetings To Her Muslim Fans.. / Davido In Tears Bring Out Chioma On Stage Says "My Bride" In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.