Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars (3026 Views)

Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony / Ikorodu Bois Meet Femi Otedola At DJ Cuppy's 27th Birthday Party / Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
She is a Disc Jockey, from a rich family and has one of the luxurious cars on the road. Meet Nigeria’s foremost female DJ, DJ Cuppy.
In this post, we shall take a look at her cars. It is no news that she is the daughter of one of the richest men in Africa, Femi Otedola who is also a lover of exotic cars.
One of her cars is a white 2016 Mercedes Benz AMG G55, SUV also called “G-Wagon”, which is valued at USD115000
(N42M ). This SUV is a gift from her ex bf, a Nigerian international footballer, Victor Anichebe.

[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/08/dj-cuppy-3-423x420.jpg[/img]

[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/08/dj-cuppy16.jpg[/img]
She has been also seen with a red Mercedes Benz G55 valued at N 180 million.
DJ Cuppy was recently gifted by her father, a white 2017 Range Rover Sports, estimated to cost N 24M!

[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/08/dj-cuppy-png-2-469x420.jpeg[/img]
She once showed off on Instagram, a Rolls Royce Phantom valued at about USD500, 000 (about N 180M!).
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/08/dj-cuppy-16-537x360.jpg[/img]
DJ Cuppy and her family are huge fans of the Mercedes Benz brand of cars because another exotic car which is in her father’s garage and we’ve spotted with her, is Mercedes Benz SLR MCLAREN which is valued at about USD500,000( N180M).
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2018/08/dj-cuppy17.jpg[/img]
Even though these are her known cars, we’ve seen DJ Cuppy with other sleek cars which according to her, belongs to her dad.

Source:https://naijadriva./2018/08/01/take-a-look-into-dj-cuppys-luxurious-cars/#more-1248
Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by eezeribe(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by udoka55555: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
one day I will snap with like 50 smart cars and post the pics online.....
you think you can deceive everybody?

90% of lifestyle on social media are fake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Small girl with big father.

You just have to admire these wheels.

Cc: Fynestboi, MistyB, lalasticlacla

what do you all think?
Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Daddy's girl.
Check my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by FiremanP(m): 1:08am On Aug 02, 2018
Spoiled geh!! Even d work wey u carry title for, u nor sabi...dey bo-bo men... undecided

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by ObservantFellow: 2:31am On Aug 02, 2018
I thought she said the Phantom belonged to her Dad and she just took it for a ride. Read that here on Nairaland back when she just posted the picture undecided

Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by englishmart(m): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2018
I'm not surprised, isn't she the daughter of Otedola? You think it's that her DJ work that really fetches her money?

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by robotix: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2018
udoka55555:
one day I will snap with like 50 smart cars and post the pics online.....

you think you can deceive everybody?

90% of lifestyle on social media are fake
a girl that can't boast of what she has achieved for herself aside what her father's wealth and fame has given her.
Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by phemmyfour: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2018
Small girl with Biggie Dad
Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
englishmart:
I'm not surprised, isn't she the daughter of Otedola? You think it's that her DJ work that really fetches her money?

grin
A celebrity DJ?
Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
robotix:
a girl that can't boast of what she has achieved for herself aside what her father's wealth and fame has given her.

At least, she is a celeb DJ. Isn't that something?
Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by robotix: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

At least, she is a celeb DJ. Isn't that something?
was that what her dad did to achieve the luxury she currently enjoys?
Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by enoch273: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2018
So we should drop out ans become DJ's ba?

If only many of us are opportuned just like this, the sky will be our starting point.

May God give us the grace to finish strong just as we ve started strong, so that our children can run where we crawled. angry
Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by FavourB123(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
tongue tongue My future Girlfriend/Wife will be richer than this girl(Cuppy).. smiley
Re: Take A Look At DJ Cuppy's Powerful Cars by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
FavourB123:
tongue tongue My future Girlfriend/Wife will be richer than this girl(Cuppy).. smiley
grin grin Future?

(1) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge : Amber Rose Shares Rare Pic Of Her Self When She Was A Teen. / “when You Fingered Me, I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand” – Erica Tells / Pop smoke Has Been Gunned Down By A 15 Years Old Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.