Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Difference Between Li-po An Li-on Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difference Between Li-po An Li-on Battery (988 Views)

Li Kaixiang: Chinese Develops App To Answer Chatty Girlfriend's Messages / Nokia Lumia 900..freeze Screen And Displays Question Mark On Battery. / Wi-fi To Be Replaced By Li-fi Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Li-po An Li-on Battery by Reeoman: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
hello phone gurus. please I am stuck here.
I am about to get a new phone but I saw this particular phone with 8500 maH li-po battery and there is another one with 4000 maH li-on battery and the two are both good when it come o their specs. but I was wondering is the 8.5kli-po battery okay as the 4kli-on battery.
and please can you explain the difference in the two battery cell?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Difference Between Li-po An Li-on Battery by hisgrace090: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Li-polimer batteries are better than lion type.its also costlier than lion, and lion batteries are conventional type.
Re: Difference Between Li-po An Li-on Battery by Reeoman: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
hisgrace090:
Li-po batteries are better than lion type.
Thanks. regarding battery usage and endurance nko? like we all know li-on 5kmaH battery will last a whole day. what about the 8.6kli-po?
Re: Difference Between Li-po An Li-on Battery by hisgrace090: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Reeoman:

Thanks. regarding battery usage and endurance nko? like we all know li-on 5kmaH battery will last a whole day. what about the 8.6kli-po?

Li-polymer battery last linger than lion type of it size not to talk of it bigger size.
Re: Difference Between Li-po An Li-on Battery by Reeoman: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
hisgrace090:

Li-polymer battery last linger than lion type of it size not to talk of it bigger size.

Thanks so much. u really just saved me the stress of googling about the stuff

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Li-po An Li-on Battery by buygala(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Reeoman:

Thanks so much. u really just saved me the stress of googling about the stuff

You should actually Google the stuff grin

The person who replied you is way off the mark grin

Some points are.....LIPO and li-ion batteries as we know them presently are generally the same...just that LIPO batteries are made of more flexible materials than the other

And both batteries have different variants which are suitable for different applications....
Re: Difference Between Li-po An Li-on Battery by phemmyfour: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Reeoman:
hello phone gurus. please I am stuck here.
I am about to get a new phone but I saw this particular phone with 8500 maH li-po battery and there is another one with 4000 maH li-on battery and the two are both good when it come o their specs. but I was wondering is the 8.5kli-po battery okay as the 4kli-on battery.
and please can you explain the difference in the two battery cell?

Thanks in advance.
Li-ion is the same as Li-Polymer (or is also called Li-Poly or Li-Po or pouch cells); only the packaging material and shapes are different. In smartphones, flat pouch Li-ion cells are used, because it can be made the thinnest.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Infinix Hot4 For Sale / How To Remove Pattern On Android Without Factory Reseting. ❤ / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.