Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Bikers Seen Smuggling Rice Into Nigeria From Niger Republic (Photos, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bikers Seen Smuggling Rice Into Nigeria From Niger Republic (Photos, Video) (677 Views)

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Man Caught Smuggling Rice In A Car Bumper In Ogun / Woman Caught Repackaging Poor Quality Rice Into Stallion Rice Sacks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bikers Seen Smuggling Rice Into Nigeria From Niger Republic (Photos, Video) by LegendVibes: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2018
A Nigerian man identified as Macham Emjayz Joshua has taken to his Facebook page to share the shocking video he captured about some bikers smuggling rice into Nigerian from Niger Republic.

According to the man who work in Katsina, he said his work took him to Daura. On his way to Mai Adua Local Govt Area, he saw fleets of motorcycle riders over 200 in number exiting Niger Republic into Daura with 4 or 5 bags of foreign rice while he decides to filmed them and shared it with Nigerians online.

According to what the man wrote;
"I work in Katsina. So work took me to Daura today, 31st July, 2018. On my way to Mai Adua Local Govt Area, I came across this fleet of motorcycle riders more than 200 in number exiting Niger Republic into Daura with 4 or 5 bags of foreign rice.

What baffles me is that we left a Nigerian Custom checking point less than 8km behind. They knew about them but dont do shit.

The FG blocked the borders in the Southern part of the country but allowed the North very porous. This not fair. The FG is partial.

While I was taking the video one of the smugglers shouted at me in Hausa "that I had better stopped the video"."

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

https://www.torimill.co/news/9173/bikers-seen-smuggling-rice-into-nigeria-from-niger-republic-photos-video.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Bikers Seen Smuggling Rice Into Nigeria From Niger Republic (Photos, Video) by LegendVibes: 6:32am On Aug 02, 2018
shocked sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bikers Seen Smuggling Rice Into Nigeria From Niger Republic (Photos, Video) by ClassRep001: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Is Niger republic a forking different country?

I remember when I always mistake those mofuckers as a norther state sad
Re: Bikers Seen Smuggling Rice Into Nigeria From Niger Republic (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2018
This guy sound like a bigot already.
If it is very porous (because Of FG) compared to the south like you claim. Why aren’t they passing the main road but decide to use routes in the bushes instead?
FG is being partial bla bla
You for kuku say FG is sponsoring then na. Radarada.
People smuggle stuff everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bikers Seen Smuggling Rice Into Nigeria From Niger Republic (Photos, Video) by GOFRONT(m): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Bikers Seen Smuggling Rice Into Nigeria From Niger Republic (Photos, Video) by LegendVibes: 6:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Unresolved Murder Cases Involving Top Nigerians / Air Commodore's wife machetes military teacher for flogging her child / SAN State Police As Wife Survives 30 Bullets From Gunmen In Kogi(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.