Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah (11736 Views)

Find Suitable Umrah Packages / I Need Umrah Visa / Etiquettes Of Hajj And Umrah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by ndachee: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2018
Restaurant Owner closed his restaurant for 10 days as he took his 27 employees for umrah without charging them any cost. SubhanAllah!

This restaurant is so famous that people come from far away to eat their main meals here, the owner had put up this picture on the door of his restaurant so people do not come all the way to eat during these ten days.

Everyone was shocked to realize that this restaurant is open 7 days a week. And many people were wondering why would someone close a running restaurant for 10 days!

Zam Zam management later declared that the restaurant owner had taken all the employees for Umrah.

The owner claimed that he had been saving up all this money for about 3 years. And later, he used this money to take 27 employees to Umrah as a Thank you note and a Gift for their hard work. He says, that all of his employees work with full dedication, so this is his gift for all of his employees.

A total of $84,000 had been cost to the Restaurant Owner

This included ticket, visa, food and hotel expenditures. Zackeer Khan the restaurant’s manager says that this restaurant startedin 1908. And since then Employees have been tirelessly working for the betterment of the business.

The oldest among the group of employees is a 60 years old man. All of the employees were happy to receive this beautiful gift. This has never been done by any business before, as this restaurant took a beautiful initiative.

Employees have been seen in this picture having a smile on theirfaces and looking pleased that their boss gave them the best thing in their life.

Many of the employees have served different companies but they claim that they have never come across such a humble person as their boss is.

https://theislamicinformation.com/restaurant-owner-singapore-umrah-free/#more-4892?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6695406882

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by Factfinder1(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2018
If na Nigerian man he go make sure say he f,u,c,k all the females and their sisters before her help and hell no he wouldn't have taken the male staff men don't offer men free favour all over the world..God will punish any man who ask to sleep with any woman before he offers to help...dear men hustle hard so that your daughters and sisters won't have to sleep with men to access help and favours...nice gesture by the man...saraki has enough money to take over 3000 people to hajj but greed no allow and yet you will still see people swammig around him and hailing him under sun...what late fela called suffering and smiling... And before I drop the mic I'm no follower or believer of Allah... I can't be in a relegion where I must swear oaths as if na cult...Jesus Christ is the only way the Truth and the light of the world

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2018
"Those who play politics without shame thought I will plot secretly to remove National Assembly leadership. I have told you several times that these politicians don't know who I am. I am a man who is committed to the rules as I did in the Military when I was in the military and as I've been doing in Politics since 2003 when I joined politics. If the National Assembly Leadership is changed tomorrow, it has nothing to do with me because I'm not a member and I'm not a rich man, so I cant finance it. Nigeria's Treasury is not my Treasury, neither will I allow anyone to steal from it. However, I will do everything democratic and Constitutional to ensure that Nigerians get a better deal in 2019, I will go length and breadth of Nigeria to ensure that credible Lawmakers are elected. God will help us...."

Muhammadu Buhari in Bauchi yesterday

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by obafemee80(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Lovely...

May Almighty Allah accept our ibadah..Amin

8 Likes

Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by SHAMHOOD(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2018
The best gift for the employees and May Allah reward the man fully in this life and the hereafter.
I envy this man and I wish and hope I could do the same for my employees in future in Sha Allah.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by ndachee: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=SHAMHOOD post=69947420]The best gift for the employees and May Allah reward the man fully in this life and the hereafter.
I envy this man and I wish and hope I could do the same for my employees in future in Sha Allah.

Aameen.

5 Likes

Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by Badonasty(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2018
ndachee:
Restaurant Owner closed his restaurant for 10 days as he took his 27 employees for umrah without charging them any cost. SubhanAllah!

This restaurant is so famous that people come from far away to eat their main meals here, the owner had put up this picture on the door of his restaurant so people do not come all the way to eat during these ten days.

Everyone was shocked to realize that this restaurant is open 7 days a week. And many people were wondering why would someone close a running restaurant for 10 days!

Zam Zam management later declared that the restaurant owner had taken all the employees for Umrah.

The owner claimed that he had been saving up all this money for about 3 years. And later, he used this money to take 27 employees to Umrah as a Thank you note and a Gift for their hard work. He says, that all of his employees work with full dedication, so this is his gift for all of his employees.

A total of $84,000 had been cost to the Restaurant Owner

This included ticket, visa, food and hotel expenditures. Zackeer Khan the restaurant’s manager says that this restaurant startedin 1908. And since then Employees have been tirelessly working for the betterment of the business.

The oldest among the group of employees is a 60 years old man. All of the employees were happy to receive this beautiful gift. This has never been done by any business before, as this restaurant took a beautiful initiative.

Employees have been seen in this picture having a smile on theirfaces and looking pleased that their boss gave them the best thing in their life.

Many of the employees have served different companies but they claim that they have never come across such a humble person as their boss is.

https://theislamicinformation.com/restaurant-owner-singapore-umrah-free/#more-4892?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6695406882

WOW
Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by xage(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2018
Factfinder1:
If na Nigerian man he go make sure say he f,u,c,k all the females and their sisters before her help and hell no he wouldn't have taken the male staff men don't offer men free favour all over the world..God will punish any man who ask to sleep with any woman before he offers to help...dear men hustle hard so that your daughters and sisters won't have to sleep with men to access help and favours...nice gesture by the man...saraki has enough money to take over 3000 people to hajj but greed no allow and yet you will still see people swammig around him and hailing him under sun...what late fela called suffering and smiling... And before I drop the mic I'm no follower or believer of Allah... I can't be in a relegion where I must swear oaths as if na cult...Jesus Christ is the only way the Truth and the light of the world

You came here to register your frustration...next time just enter keke and stop at Yaba

7 Likes

Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by Didcot: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2018
Allah Akbar!

2 Likes

Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by xage(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Factfinder1:

I'm a Christian and in my religion we get overwhelmed by the saving grace of God so we don't get frustrated and this is why you don't see extreme poorverty and illiteracy in our regions this is why we don't marry 4 wives even in abject poorverty and we don't marry and rape kids we dont forcefully compel people to join us and we don't parade as terrorist in the name of a head slamming religion.. The Bible says rejoice and and glad...so we at the side of light don't know frustration

You just jumped from being frustrated to being demonic

Go on...I will keep on diagnosing you free of cost...

Go on...

11 Likes

Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by emp1995(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=ndachee post=69947458][/quote]
Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by tolguy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
DonDemu:

"Those who play politics without shame thought I will plot secretly to remove National Assembly leadership. I have told you several times that these politicians don't know who I am. I am a man who is committed to the rules as I did in the Military when I was in the military and as I've been doing in Politics since 2003 when I joined politics. If the National Assembly Leadership is changed tomorrow, it has nothing to do with me because I'm not a member and I'm not a rich man, so I cant finance it. Nigeria's Treasury is not my Treasury, neither will I allow anyone to steal from it. However, I will do everything democratic and Constitutional to ensure that Nigerians get a better deal in 2019, I will go length and breadth of Nigeria to ensure that credible Lawmakers are elected. God will help us...."

Muhammadu Buhari in Bauchi yesterday
i was there i'm witness

2 Likes

Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Wow shocked
Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by good4all40: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ma Sha Allah Barakallahufeekum!
Re: Restaurant Owner In Singapore Takes His Employees For Umrah by Abdulmalik052(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Factfinder1:
U were making sense except where u said 'I can't be in a religion where I must swear oaths as if na cult'. Islam is a straight-forward religion. And who told u dt u MUST swear oaths?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) / Is The Arab Muslim Better Than The Non-Arab Muslim? / Ramadan 2024 Crescent Sighted In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.