Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back (74324 Views)

Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) / Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
chiommy123:
but the dog is not complaining
I tire

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back by Toks2008(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Nigeria groomers want her dog to be street wise like Ekuke

Aye toto...won pa kadara e da.

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
She should count herself lucky that the groomer was not Calabar otherwise the dog could probably be resembling something like this.

Re: Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back by Boyooosa(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Which one is even cute, iranu... Dem never even shave your own pp hair sef.
Re: Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back by vicben27(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin
Re: Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back by Alitair(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
The dog has gone through hard times
grin grin
Re: Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back by anigold(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Rachelsblog:
She left the Dog in the Hands of a Nigerian, But by the time she came back home, The Person had shaved the Dog's hairs.. lol.. Nigerians no chill. see more photos below!

From Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/oyinbo-woman-gives-her-dog-to-nigerian.html

they don't want the dog to be mistaken for a mad dog so the shave it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back by anigold(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Rachelsblog:
She left the Dog in the Hands of a Nigerian, But by the time she came back home, The Person had shaved the Dog's hairs.. lol.. Nigerians no chill. see more photos below!

From Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/oyinbo-woman-gives-her-dog-to-nigerian.html

excuse My People,do we have a job description like dog groomer in Nigeria. In this buhari economy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back by davillian(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
No b when person stay make they cut himbhair the hair go fine grin
The dog was fighting with the groomer and refused to be groomed grin
If Na me Na only skin go remain after I finish with d dog grin
Re: Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back by jbblues24(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
This camera angle has navigated right into my heart. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
jbblues24:
This camera angle has navigated right into my heart.

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice On Local Recipè For Dog Food / Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here / Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.