Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? (12048 Views)

‘You Don’t Know History’, Asari-Dokubo Slams Those Saying Binis Founded Lagos / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / How The Binis Enslaved Igbo People For Centuries - Reno Omokri (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:39am On Aug 04, 2018
Stranac:
tried to find out about this anioma and igbanke seff
taking the words of a polithiefcian to heart. I pity u.. Okowa the mouth piece of the whole anioma people
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 12:41am On Aug 04, 2018
aniomafirstson:

you were correct nwannem.
.we fought them for 31 years

from 1883 to 1914

moreover Benin kingdom was conquered in less than a week..grin grin grin

I was counting from Asaba invasion cause that's the era i was taught back home. I just googled it and you're right, the first invasion was Ndoni in 1870. Asaba wasn't the first. Chei!!!!!!! My pride don increase again. Our people na the best jor. Proudly Anioma right now.

Edo see una it took 31 fucking years for the British to land grab our lands. Una wan try okay kwa grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:43am On Aug 04, 2018
davidnazee:

If you are a reasonable and realistic person you will know in your heart that Anioma will never be part of Biafra. over 40% of people in Anioma prefers to be part of Bendel so any attempt by u biafrans in the east to include them in ur failed state will be resisted from within Anioma first before the rest of Edo armies drown ur brothers in the east that will try to cross over to fight.

So no need talking too much. We already know what is happening on ground.
edo army indeed. U peeps are delusional. It is BECOS of this una land grabbing tendency is why some of ur Kins like urhobo and co are both in good terms with u. Ur territory stops in edo state after we carve out igbanke and other anioma people and the Yorubas take their kin in edo state. And ijaw takes their gelegele land. So stop been delusional.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 12:44am On Aug 04, 2018
davidnazee:

If you are a reasonable and realistic person you will know in your heart that Anioma will never be part of Biafra. over 40% of people in Anioma prefers to be part of Bendel so any attempt by u biafrans in the east to include them in ur failed state will be resisted from within Anioma first before the rest of Edo armies drown ur brothers in the east that will try to cross over to fight.

So no need talking too much. We already know what is happening on ground.

dude I am from the part of anioma that few of us deny being igbo but I can tell you we will never join you Edo people

the same Benin that pointed aniomas out to Nigerian army during the civil war?

Godforbid

if we were bendelites then why were we massacred?

I've told you to stop smoking that weed

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:45am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikenna0b:

I was counting from Asaba invasion cause that's the era i was taught back home. I just googled it and you're right, the first invasion was Ndoni in 1870. Asaba wasn't the first. Chei!!!!!!! My pride don increase again. Our people na the best jor. Proudly Anioma right now.

Edo see una it took 31 fucking years for the British to land grab our lands. Una wan try okay kwa grin grin

they ran away like cowards and their oba ran away and hid himself in the bush for six months bfore his people dragged him out to save their own lives

4 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 12:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikenna0b:

I'm here trying to save this nigga's face because of his wailing of edophobia but as usual, they keep pushing.

Nigga Ndokwa ALONE produces more than Edo combined

Ndokwa ALONE makes 90,100.
Ok what do you want an award? You came here dissing Edo with your edophobia and we are here trying to have decent respectable conversation.

You drew first blood. Whether one has oil or not we are still in the same mess. As a country and as a people we should be building each other up and supporting each other. But no not the black race.

Our people tear each other down. You won’t see a white person treat another white man from another country this way. Similarly Asians, Latinos also won’t do the same thing as well

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:47am On Aug 04, 2018
Bini is overhyped jareh

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 04, 2018
lol see those silly people talking about fighting the brits for 12 yrs,smh

The brits wasnt interest in you guys,why should they?

Most of southern Nigeria should be grateful to edo warriors that stop jihad coming to the south

Ask yourself why edo north are muslims?Auchi and co

dan fodio overan yoruba and turn most of them muslim but we stood and fought googled it..where was igbo then?
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 12:56am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Ok what do you want an award? You came here dissing Edo with your edophobia and we are here trying to have decent respectable conversation.

You drew first blood. Whether one has oil or not we are still in the same mess. As a country and as a people we should be building each other up and supporting each other. But no not the black race.

Our people tear each other down. You won’t see a white person treat another white man from another country this way. Similarly Asians, Latinos also won’t do the same thing as well

See how you passed the blame to me. Chei. Hypocrite.

My first post on here was asking una to stop including Anioma in your nonsense. Yes I took offense with una incision with Igbanke people especially considering what they go through by you lots. Despite taking offense, I did not insult una. Hell I even bypassed the multiple insults towards Igbos by your people and everyone on this forum can attest, you insult my tribe, I'll insult you.

It was your brethren that started the insult and It was also your brethren that brought in the conversation about oil. Since your brother wanted to be a tribalistic goat, well I have no problem going down that road. I only show respect to tribes that shows respect to mines. You insult me, I'll insult una back.

6 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Stranac:
lol see those silly people talking about fighting the brits for 12 yrs,smh

The brits wasnt interest in you guys,why should they?

Most of southern Nigeria should be grateful to edo warriors that stop jihad coming to the south

Ask yourself why edo north are muslims?Auchi and co

dan fodio overan yoruba and turn most of them muslim but we stood and fought googled it..where was igbo then?
Stranac u peeps are very proud. Which jihad did you stop. Is it not the tiv that stopped the jihad. Don't you know that Dan fodio died in benue state. U bloody lier. If the jihadist stormed edo. They would ave placed ur kings head on a pike

4 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikenna0b:

See how you passed the blame to me. Chei. Hypocrite.

My first post on here was asking una to stop including Anioma in your nonsense. Yes I took offense with una incision with Igbanke people especially considering what they go through by you lots. Despite taking offense, I did not insult una. Hell I even bypassed the multiple insults towards Igbos by your people and everyone on this forum can attest, you insult my tribe, I'll insult you.

It was your brethren that started the insult and It was also your brethren that brought in the conversation about oil. Since your brother wanted to be a tribalistic goat, well I have no problem going down that road. I only show respect to tribes that shows respect to mines. You insult me, I'll insult una back.
Ok we started it? Lies. Ok let Yahweh(God) be the judge
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 04, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
Stranac u peeps are very proud. Which jihad did you stop. Is it not the tiv that stopped the jihad. Don't you know that Dan fodio died in benue state. U bloody lier. If the jihadist stormed edo. They would ave placed ur kings head on a pike
WE have that in common,proudness!

Dont know about tiv war,ever heard of the kukuruku war?

the binis fought jihad from spreading southward,they wanted to over take the entire area and make it islam,either be a muslim or die
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 1:05am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Ok we started it? Lies. Ok let Yahweh(God) be the judge

Fine. Let Yahweh be the judge then. Like I said respect my people and I'll respect yours. Disrespect my people, I'll disrespect yours. Finito.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 1:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Stranac:
WE have that in common,proudness!

Dont know about tiv war,ever heard of the kukuruku war?

the binis fought jihad from spreading southward,they wanted to over take the entire area and make it islam,either be a muslim or die
stop lieing
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Patrioticooduan: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2018
aniomafirstson:

lol Edo is Yoruba my guy

you people are not really south south

so if them dae call Niger Delta sef una go come out lol

Edo doesn't contribute anything so I don't know why they are being tagged Niger Delta sef grin
Osu, are you okay at all? How is it your business whether Edos are Yorubas or not? That was how one Ibo flat.head said Ibos won't allow Niger delta republic to be declared when Nigeria splits. What exactly is wrong with shameless Biafrans? Instead of dictating for other tribes, why not face your useless Biafra?
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 1:14am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Osu, are you okay at all? How is it your business whether Edos are Yorubas or not? That was how one Ibo flat.head said Ibos won't allow Niger delta republic to be declared when Nigeria splits. What exactly is wrong with shameless Biafrans? Instead of dictating for other tribes, why not face your useless Biafra?
Nonsense

slave

once Nigeria divides illorin will be part of arewa republic. grin

you should be concerned about that and not igbos

4 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Edo people just ignore these tribalists. There clearly edophobic. See how they came and derailed this thread screaming edo this edo that.

Anyone that is happy with their life won’t have time to be going about insulting peoples ethnic group and running around nairaland derailing threads screaming edo this edo that lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Patrioticooduan: 1:17am On Aug 04, 2018
The thread was opened for Edos but somehow one ediot said Edos won't survive without Ibos. Boastful lots. Ijaws open their own, Ibos will invade it. Yorubas open, you will still see them there. They swear for una? Why not focus on your useless Biafra? These same hypocrites always complain that people invade their Biafra threads. The Edo OP did not mention Ibos when he opened this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 1:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
The thread was opened for Edos but somehow one ediot said Edos won't survive without Ibos. Boastful lots. Ijaws open their own, Ibos will invade it. Yorubas open, you will still see them there. They swear for una? Why not focus on your useless Biafra? These same hypocrites always complain that people invade their Biafra threads. The Edo OP did not mention Ibos when he opened this thread.
yoruba backstabbing moose

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 1:21am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Thank you that’s how it started, now Ikenna and anioma1stson ghostface will be here shouting like there the victims.
When it’s clear they’ve been throwing punches low blows throughout this thread.
And one an Edo defends themselves or fires back they then justify their tribalism.
This Nigeria is one useless country. I’m glad I didn’t grow up there

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Patrioticooduan: 1:23am On Aug 04, 2018
aniomafirstson:

slave

Whether Ilorin joins Arewa republic or not, that should not be a Biafran business. Nobody give a f.uck about you stinking irritating Biafrans. I wouldn't have quoted you rat ass if you had not mentioned Yoruba.Focus on your useless Biafra while others do theirs. It should not be your business whether Edo join Yorubas or not.
Face your useless Biafra agitation.
Flat.head

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 1:24am On Aug 04, 2018
All I know is

Let no Edo mention Anioma in your nonsense again. You be your republic without dragging us to it and our land belongs to us, not Edo.

Leave us alone and we'll leave you alone. Try your land grabbing and we'll remind you your ancestors failed before and you'll fail again if una try.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by pyxon(m): 1:25am On Aug 04, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
edo army indeed. U peeps are delusional. It is BECOS of this una land grabbing tendency is why some of ur Kins like urhobo and co are both in good terms with u. Ur territory stops in edo state after we carve out igbanke and other anioma people and the Yorubas take their kin in edo state. And ijaw takes their gelegele land. So stop been delusional.

Benin is a thing of the past that belongs in history. Right now Benin kingdom is nothing more than a glorified local government area

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 1:26am On Aug 04, 2018
aniomafirstson:

slave

grin grin grin grin grin

I thought they said Edo na their twin. Why is that one crying again?

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Favor99(m): 1:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Ikenna0b:
All I know is

Let no Edo mention Anioma in your nonsense again. You be your republic without dragging us to it and our land belongs to us, not Edo.

Leave us alone and we'll leave you alone. Try your land grabbing and we'll remind you your ancestors failed before and you'll fail again if una try.
Wtf? We’rent you part of midwestern region with Edo? Weren’t you part of Bendel state with Edo?
If your part of Anioma doesn’t want to be part of us, speak for yourself. Ika’s And other part of Anioma have said their from Edo and embraced it.

So don’t speak for all of Anioma when clearly some claim Edo while others claim Igbo
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 1:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Thank you that’s how it started, now Ikenna and anioma1stson ghostface will be here shouting like there the victims.
When it’s clear they’ve been throwing punches low blows throughout this thread.
And one an Edo defends themselves or fires back they then justify their tribalism.
This Nigeria is one useless country. I’m glad I didn’t grow up there

Cry cry baby. If your brothers didn't drag Anioma into your fantasy Benin Republic will we be here?

Cry me river jor.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Patrioticooduan: 1:29am On Aug 04, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
yoruba backstabbing moose
Backstabbing? Who backstab than Iboes? You Iboes are the most pathetic and shameless things I have ever known on earth. You call others what you really are. What are you flat.headed Biafrans doing here? You f.ucking Biafran irritant. Edo people are discussing their future, but you Biafran butt breaths decided to invade it.
Mind your business you Biafran scumbag!

3 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by ghostfacekillar(m): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Backstabbing? Who backstab than Iboes? You Iboes are the most pathetic and shameless things I have ever known on earth. You call others what you really are. What are you flat.headed Biafrans doing here? You f.ucking Biafran irritant. Edo people are discussing their future, but you Biafran butt breaths decided to invade it.
afonja

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by aniomafirstson: 1:31am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Whether Ilorin joins Arewa republic or not, that should not be a Biafran business. Nobody give a f.uck about you stinking irritating Biafrans. I wouldn't have quoted you rat ass if you had not mentioned Yoruba.Focus on your useless Biafra while others do theirs. It should not be your business whether Edo join Yorubas or not.
Face your useless Biafra agitation.
Flat.head

Someone is still pained that a Yoruba girl prefers Igbo boys to them

I saw the way you were lamenting all over that thread

take heart bro grin

4 Likes

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by pyxon(m): 1:32am On Aug 04, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Yoruba are praying for buhari to die so they can take over power. Such wickedness. I do not support buhari but I can't stand such vile tendencies. Afonjas are backstabbing gurus

1 Like

Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by pyxon(m): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Someone is still pained that a Yoruba girl prefers Igbo boys to them

I saw the way you were lamenting all over that thread

take heart bro grin

Lmfao grin
Re: Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? by Ikenna0b: 1:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Favor99:

Wtf? We’rent you part of midwestern region with Edo? Weren’t you part of Bendel state with Edo?
If your part of Anioma doesn’t want to be part of us, speak for yourself. Ika’s And other part of Anioma have said their from Edo and embraced it.

So don’t speak for all of Anioma when clearly some claim Edo while others claim Igbo

There's an Ika territory sharing Edo state with una right now as I type this. They are fighting to be divided AWAY for Una as I type this. This is even without Benin republic present, just state oooo. That's all I have say for una delusion.

You marginalize and discriminate the Ikas that share a state with una and yet you lots will still come on this forum to decieve yourselves that any part of Anioma will join una. Is it when you get Benin republic you'll start treating them right? Eeh?

Hell even during Biafra war, it was you lots that went pointing out each Anioma amongst your midst to be killed.

You think we are fools? Nigga the world will end before any part of Anioma joins una anywhere. It's even obvious that una new found "brother love" for Anioma is you people trying to complete the land grabbing your ancestors failed at. Your brothers on this forum have made it obvious multiple times.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Edo PDP Rejects INEC Ad Hoc Staff, Says They’re APC Members / Nigeria Seeking Funding For Gas Pipeline To Morocco / 28 Governors Pile Up ₦‎5.8 Trillion Debts For Incoming Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.