Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Bible Study - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Study (279 Views)

[Thread Updated daily] Bible Study/devotionals? Click Here / Anglican Bible Study Outline 2021 / In Dire Need Of A Bible Study Church - Suggestions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Study by Richpounds: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2018
The Bible said knowledge will be abundant in the last days.

This forum will help us study, share and learn more of Gods word.

It's not a forum to preach church doctrines or doings,or what my pastor said or what I feel or think but what the Bible says. Please it's not a forum to fight or argue. We are hear to learn and improve each other.

Through the help of the holyspirt we will accomplish this... Let's fellowship and grow.... grin

#richpounds
Re: Bible Study by Richpounds: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2018
TOPIC
The Holyspirt
1- Understanding the person of the Holyspirt.
2- The Characteristic /Role of the Holyspirt.

Feel free to speak and ask questions.

Remain blessed.

#richpounds
Re: Bible Study by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2018
the HOLY SPIRIT is a person, a friend, a guide and a teacher. that is. my experience of Him

1 Like

Re: Bible Study by Richpounds: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
the HOLY SPIRIT is a person, a friend, a guide and a teacher. that is. my experience of Him

Wow shocked
How did you receive him to be a part of your life??
Re: Bible Study by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Richpounds:

Wow shocked
How did you receive him to be a part of your life??

Bible says ask and u shall receive. I wanted it so desperately so I asked and in a prayer meeting,my tongue was let loose to speak in tongues. I recieved the Holy Spirit DAT day and he has been helping me.guiding me Eva since
Re: Bible Study by Richpounds: 6:09am On Aug 03, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:

Bible says ask and u shall receive. I wanted it so desperately so I asked and in a prayer meeting,my tongue was let loose to speak in tongues. I recieved the Holy Spirit DAT day and he has been helping me.guiding me Eva since

Super cool

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Admits To Using Curses To Enforce Tithing / Bundle Pack Supplements For Treating Fertility / The Secrets Of Infallibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.